• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I have T-mobile

Whizzer

Has anyone walk in the USA and pay them for a EU call plan? Did you have any problems by do this? I got them because of they are from the EU and hoping it easy to setup.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
T-Mobile does offer roaming service from Spain, but it is not inexpensive:

I have an iPhone 3GS with an ATT Plan, and I added the European service before last year's trip. Yes, it was a bit pricy, but it saved hunting up recharge cards for my French cell phone for calls home, and it allowed my family to reach me as they normally would, rather than having to learn about international dialing (worth the price for reassuring ailing and elderly parents).

I think ATT and T-mobile use the same backbone and network technology (they're merging this year). The service worked well for me throughout France. But at a buck a minute, do keep an eye on your call time. And let the home folks know something about the price -- it will let you bring chats with the chatterboxes to a rapid conclusion.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum