• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I need help with a picture from the museum

benealing

Time of past OR future Camino
September 7 2022
Hello. My name is Ben. My wife and I went on our Camino from September 6-September 12. We walked the coastal Portuguese starting in Baiona. Thank you for any help you can provide. We took these photos in a stairwell in the Cathedral Museum. I did not see any information about them. I also cannot find anything on Google. I was hoping someone could tell me about these? Year created/displayed, who created them, what are they made out of (bronze?) etc. I found them to be really amazing to look at and want to know more about them. Thank you for your time and help. Buen Camino!

Ben

Attachments

• IMG_6811.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 2,586
  • IMG_6812.jpg
    870.8 KB · Views: 92
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Welcome to the Forum, Ben! It's a good place to ask...let's see what folks have to say.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
With the level of knowledge by the folks in here I suspect an answer is forthcoming!

Not to sure, but it looks like the remnants of a gilded mirror, adapted by placing the sword of St James in the centre.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum