• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ideas Peregrinas, a new hostel in Tui

Mónica_Cribe

Mónica
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portugués 1993,1994 ... 2016
Camino del Norte 2000
Camino a Fisterra 2009
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'll be in Tui on 27 April - and have just made a reservation to stay with you! See you then x

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
My friend and I enjoyed a lovely fresh meal in your cafe last year! Best wishes!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Best place we stayed during the Camino Portugues ! Arrived 14-3-18 soaked and tired, very good beds, shower, dryer & breakfast.
very warm welcome! Restaurant nextdoor also very good.

Dank voor de tip.

Thnx for the advice.

Hello,

I wil pass Tui but no idea what date it will be. But I will visit your place (without making a reservation). You will see me coming by. Hopefully not soaked

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Hello Sisters
I stayed at Ideas Peregrinas last year in June with my husband. You have a super clean and lovely Albergue with a fantastic location, kitchen and lounge areas. I loved it, one of the best on the Camino Portugues. Hope you have a fabulous season. Good Luck and God Bless.