• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Lisbon Hostel Terminal 4 - any feedback?

Maurice Frank

Camino for Community
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances Sept-Oct 2023, Portuguese July-Aug 2024
Hello,

I'm trying to get some feedback from anyone who has stayed at Lisbon Hostel Terminal 4 which is located at or right outside the Lisbon airport. After I walk the Portuguese and return to Lisbon from Santiago in late August, my flight home is 7:20 AM so being able to walk to the airport would be convenient. And the rate is only about 32 USD. I don't need luxury, just a clean shower and bed.

Has anyone stayed here, and if so can you provide any feedback pro or con?

I can't find it listed in Gronze or the Wise Pilgrim Portuguese app, and I searched this forum but could not find any mentions.

Thanks

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Since it's not a pilgrim hostel I wouldn't expect to find it on Gronze or Wise Pilgrim. It has decent but not stellar reviews on booking.com. With that location it sounds like it will be a good place to stay for an early morning flight - definitely much better than sleeping at the airport!

Since it's not a pilgrim hostel I wouldn't expect to find it on Gronze or Wise Pilgrim. It has decent but not stellar reviews on booking.com. With that location it sounds like it will be a good place to stay for an early morning flight - definitely much better than sleeping at the airport!
Thanks, that helps. On my first Camino I almost always reserved directly with the albergue, so I forgot about booking.com and the ratings it has. And my pilgrim focused mind also forgot there are hostels for everyone, not just pilgrims.

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back