• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Introduction Terry Hodges.

oldrockstar

:D

Hello All,

My name is Terry from N Ireland.I will be walking my first Camino this September/October from Leon to Santiago.

Does anyone know where I can download a street map of Leon? Any other hints would be greatly appreciated.
Buen Camino,

Terry.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
map of Leon

Hello Terry,

I had a look and please try this....http://www.maporama.com/affilia ... re/Map.asp

or go to http://www.viamichelin.com where you can print an area map or a city map of Leon. I presume it is the Spanish Leon with the acc :lol: ent above the 'o' and not the french Leon with the accent above the 'e'.

Not sure how much detail you require but it is a very easy city to get around and you will find a more detailed map at the turismo once you get there.

Have fun

Best wishes

Jacqui

where am I?

Hello Jacqui,
Very many thanks for the map details. :D
My sense of direction is pretty awful :oops: and I quite expect to get lost many times.
Kind regards....................Terry

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.