• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Issues with Travelocity?

Choweth

Anyone had issues with them? With your ticket? How long does it take to clear out of your bank account? I have been on hold for 20 minutes.

{Candace}

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Re: Issues with Travelocity?

OMG Candace! Are you still waiting to find out if you have booked a flight or not? My husband has dealt with them in the past without a problem. I tend to go directly to the airline and purchase my tickets that way.
Have you received a flight confirmation number yet? If you haven't that means you don't have a ticket/reservation yet. Did you do this transaction on the phone or online?

manoll said:
OMG Candace! Are you still waiting to find out if you have booked a flight or not? My husband has dealt with them in the past without a problem. I tend to go directly to the airline and purchase my tickets that way.
Have you received a flight confirmation number yet? If you haven't that means you don't have a ticket/reservation yet. Did you do this transaction on the phone or online?

I did it on the computer and have a Trip ID number and an E-Ticket number and a confirmation email from Travelocity? I have bought tickets before but never through a site like Travelocity. I ordered it Monday and my bank account still says that's it authorized but "waiting for final price from merchant". My biggest fear is that I will end up without a ticket for some reason. *sigh*

{Candace}

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Candace,
Your ticket is for next Spring (2014), isn't it? That might be part of the hold up in confirming the price of your ticket - the airlines simply might not know yet.
Kathy

FooteK said:
Candace,
Your ticket is for next Spring (2014), isn't it? That might be part of the hold up in confirming the price of your ticket - the airlines simply might not know yet.
Kathy

I emailed them and they emailed me back and said my trip is books and confirmed. So, maybe ill wait a few more days to see if my bank clears it soon. Thanks y'all.

{Candace}

When St James calls you find that extraordinary things begin to happen.

Lucky? Nope.

Blessed for answering the call? Yes.

Be ready because more of this will happen.

Be resolute because stuff that gets in the way happens as well. You just have to work to overcome it and it adds to the life changing experience that is the Camino.

Don't despair. My last sentence holds good"

You'll get this sorted.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi guys, I need help because I don’t know where else to turn. I arranged luggage transport from Paris to Santiago with casa Ivar. They gave me an invoice, shipping label, everything. I left it at...
Hello from NY! I am booking some accommodations with booking.com and an offer on their site for a free airport shuttle just came up so I booked it. This is the below confirmation. I am entirely...
I am trying to book a train from Santiago to Madrid on 7 May and find that all trains are full and also for about the preceding 3 or 4 days. If I go directly to the train station when I arrive...
I'm flying to Madrid on Saturday evening, and then catching a train from Madrid Chamartín early on Sunday morning. To those who have been to both, is it better to spend the night in the airport or...
Just a question. If you are walking the same or part of a Camino you have walked before, do you stay at the same alburgues as you did or try somewhere new?
Hi all! I am trying to finish up the last bit of planning for our upcoming Camino, in two and a half weeks, from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela. We are kinda doing things a little backwards, as...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back