• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Issues with Travelocity?

Choweth

Anyone had issues with them? With your ticket? How long does it take to clear out of your bank account? I have been on hold for 20 minutes.

{Candace}

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Re: Issues with Travelocity?

OMG Candace! Are you still waiting to find out if you have booked a flight or not? My husband has dealt with them in the past without a problem. I tend to go directly to the airline and purchase my tickets that way.
Have you received a flight confirmation number yet? If you haven't that means you don't have a ticket/reservation yet. Did you do this transaction on the phone or online?

manoll said:
OMG Candace! Are you still waiting to find out if you have booked a flight or not? My husband has dealt with them in the past without a problem. I tend to go directly to the airline and purchase my tickets that way.
Have you received a flight confirmation number yet? If you haven't that means you don't have a ticket/reservation yet. Did you do this transaction on the phone or online?

I did it on the computer and have a Trip ID number and an E-Ticket number and a confirmation email from Travelocity? I have bought tickets before but never through a site like Travelocity. I ordered it Monday and my bank account still says that's it authorized but "waiting for final price from merchant". My biggest fear is that I will end up without a ticket for some reason. *sigh*

{Candace}

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Candace,
Your ticket is for next Spring (2014), isn't it? That might be part of the hold up in confirming the price of your ticket - the airlines simply might not know yet.
Kathy

FooteK said:
Candace,
Your ticket is for next Spring (2014), isn't it? That might be part of the hold up in confirming the price of your ticket - the airlines simply might not know yet.
Kathy

I emailed them and they emailed me back and said my trip is books and confirmed. So, maybe ill wait a few more days to see if my bank clears it soon. Thanks y'all.

{Candace}

When St James calls you find that extraordinary things begin to happen.

Lucky? Nope.

Blessed for answering the call? Yes.

Be ready because more of this will happen.

Be resolute because stuff that gets in the way happens as well. You just have to work to overcome it and it adds to the life changing experience that is the Camino.

Don't despair. My last sentence holds good"

You'll get this sorted.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Warning for those flying in to France -- there's a strike tomorrow April 25th, which likely will NOT prevent flying in or out of the country on international flights, but is very likely to affect...
Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for the best summer beaches in Galicia that are easily accessible by car or bus from Santiago de Compostela. Thanks!
A friend due to walk from Sarria to SdC next month is now injured still wants to go along with group walking. Any advice on transport options for him to go from Stage to Stage. All options...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back