• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

It's on again!

Terri B

Time of past OR future Camino
1998 St Cuthberts Way, 1999 West Highland Way, 2016 & 2019 SJPDP to Santiago, 2020 Porto to Santiago
Hi all,
After being forced to miss a couple of sections in 2016 as a result of some medical issues, it's time to pay a return visit to Camino Frances.

Thanks to the Travel Expo this weekend in Melbourne, my flights have been booked to arrive in Paris on 16 September and then I'll depart SJPDP on the 18th.

Can't wait! Anyone around at the same time?

Buen Camino Terri

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
You never know Kerrie we may cross paths.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi all,
After being forced to miss a couple of sections in 2016 as a result of some medical issues, it's time to pay a return visit to Camino Frances.

Thanks to the Travel Expo this weekend in Melbourne, my flights have been booked to arrive in Paris on 16 September and then I'll depart SJPDP on the 18th.

Yes I depart from SJPPDP on the 18th staying at La Coquille Napoléon
I have booked Orisson for that night. Starting on my 77th birthday. Hope to see you. Camino Terri
Hi all,

Buen Camino Terri
awe

Hi Ken, I'm at auberge du pelerin. If I don't see you on the road, I'll see you at Orisson.
Buen Camino Terri

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Absolutely. Take your time, especially if you're coming long distance like me.

Hi all,

Buen Camino Terri
I am! I am flying from Calif to Madrid, arriving on Sept. 16th. Flying to Pamplona that evening. Staying over one night and then taking bus on Sept 17 from Pamplona to SJPDP. Hope to officially begin on Sept 18.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I am! I am flying from Calif to Madrid, arriving on Sept. 16th. Flying to Pamplona that evening. Staying over one night and then taking bus on Sept 17 from Pamplona to SJPDP. Hope to officially begin on Sept 18.
Hopefully see you along the way Marla.

Buen Camino

Hi all,

Buen Camino Terri
Hi Terri. My friend, Francoise and I arrive from Sydney to Paris on 16th September also and then start from SJPdP on 19th September. Who knows we may see you on the trail. We will be taking it slow till we build up our Camino legs. Buen Camino!

Hi Terri. My friend, Francoise and I arrive from Sydney to Paris on 16th September also and then start from SJPdP on 19th September. Who knows we may see you on the trail. We will be taking it slow till we build up our Camino legs. Buen Camino!
I'll keep an eye out for you both @Hilarious

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Apologies if this topic has been covered before. I’m interested in the earliest/recommended date someone can reserve the following services: 1) flights 2) inter-city buses 3) train (e.g...
I have a bad knee and have to be very careful about walking both up and down hills, mostly down, would the Central route be much different than the Litoral route? Where is the last place to change...
Hi, this is Nils from Tenerife. I'm excited to start my very first camino - let's see what it will bring! 😍 For me, this journey is very much like an inwardly guided shamanic ceremony, following...
Hello all fellow pilgrims! To celebrate my 70th birthday I'll be following the Frances path from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. Really excited abut the journey for me starting...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.