• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Johnnie Walker interview lots of good information

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2023 Vasco, Meseta, Portugues Coastal
Hi, I do not know if this is posted in the correct thread but Moderators feel free to move it. If it has been posted by someone else feel free to remove this post, don't need to repeat the same thing.
I just listened to a Dan Mullins Podcast with the wonderful Johnnie Walker. I am sure many of us know him and love and respect his work with the Camino. The podcast has lots of great covid information about the state of things in Spain today. Situations with albergues and life in general in Spain now. He also speaks about entry requirements, travel by plane, train and bus and a whole host of other great information. I think there is something for everyone especially those leaving for Camino soon or thinking about whether they should walk now or keep waiting. I think it will alleviate some fears especially for our new pilgrims.
I have an IPhone so I have the Apple podcast link here:

Here is the link from Dan Mullins' website which would allow you to listen on your computer or phone if you don't have an IPhone. I would assume his podcasts are on many other platforms but I do not know for sure.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back