• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Join us in creating a community hostel on the Way of St. James (Camino Del Norte)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skymuss

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte
Looking for 2 open-hearted people or a couple who would like to open a community with a hostel on the Way of St. James with us
1qKz2Yis95krO3Xb4Bzl7J9P7fd-g2xbGwEkO4eCXyxPDg8jmYJ3T9uKVmWWnnen4muebJ30CrWO0XhN6MlTuUUqXcMEpAM_96iygphzUX8NmJ5Dia7Jd_-uZUMT6TQRvuCZ0oW35jT7cLeQ4n2FoIY
DkZSbKSmXUWSRjVtkwM4a29DBajrNDNG--XGIPILGjy58_yH1KwILJGKzFppXGVyfCAvKW_Ak3w3NIbO-OQcCvRd-uPAiToL2ngSYLgYLLYPzheiH9INrbQusGzpYpailJL-sYSt0JnkbwMl6rErVWQ

We are a couple from Germany and have decided to open a hostel on the Way of St. James and use it to create a small living and living community.

The aim of the project is to purchase a larger property, such as an old house, which we will convert step by step into a new home. We and a handful of helpers will live there together permanently.

We can imagine opening a small café in our new home, providing several rooms for pilgrims or digital nomads and creating a place where we offer seminars to groups, such as yoga or singing circles.

eiQ1bTE7fCkrLIPgfu7KKy3MLPq3iIjXqJwnHHMkrdah9gQ9U28hwWA1HpgndrGFxNqQ0CnisMEyZeoEWiMZgf1HF5XA1CLqCKUedfPXciaRi3VB2nUslWMVoxrrJ1Ys0mc6eReiTtW3QLRZeHBYsV4
09fL-oqVO53UC5VAhsGh5qicT9Zk19IxkF44VYQj_BwLYzqluKubEtNEV6LQvFPHXYOHHT4slooao04UcFeSqnPQzT-gyjtBoQLbihdGeNf0XDfh5L-DETxw3ahZsPbR3o2SQ_k7c40fPn_-PsLIX40

About Us:
Mirijam and I both grew up in larger families in the country. Therefore, we are united by the desire for community and nature.

About 3 years ago we met at a singing group in Leipzig. We are connected by music and the deep spirituality that we live in everyday life. Our friends perceive us as open, warm, direct and communicative. Miriam is a trained motor therapist, dance therapist and yoga teacher. Lucas has a master's degree in computer science and can therefore work from home. He is a passionate hobby gardener and has excellent knowledge of permaculture. We both enjoy hiking, cooking and music and would like to start asmall family in the next 3 years.

The following properties are important to us:
  • a warm connection with our fellow human beings
  • Clarity of mind and communication
  • Certain commitment and focus Health on all levels (body, mind and soul)
  • Humor and joy of life

lcMynvpQdwN01haPrJe7FO2p1OqD3Mnu5bcnhP2Lp5cgRJkufe96YFmE-W0f8LE6_pk9fsjBk5WhtGW1LyVUdo6xMjrM_Xe3R9hvKXT75ystJWMjWnpHckNLx3umWwwuqzanEF2N3Eb3IpgIUM6b75A
2ofcsr5NG2zeHTJNbtoSrTi99_l09ScRmqlfcn7OjJQsHtSlmzpdFpIs9zOtEYxcMSJa3Tg2S9eSlw7t2n8_NTuHCqlUFHGb8NHqHl6JkneptVpfoy84FsI3hNTKrlibPpaayUH0EmPknrNV_FNxT_Q

Community experience
Mirijam founded her own community several years ago and is therefore experienced in the structure and organization of communities. We both currently live in larger shared apartments in Leipzig. It is important to both of us that we work with other people towards a common goal.

Financial situation
We realize that this project will cost a lot of money, time and energy. Mirijam will inherit a sum of money in the next few weeks with which we can implement part of our project. Because we work remotely in IT, we have a good base salary.

If you feel addressed, we would be happy to get to know you in an initial video conversation.

We are always open to new ideas to expand our concept!

Best regards,
Lucas & Mirijam

Our contact details
[Phone number removed by moderator. Please use private Conversations to exchange personal contact information]

Last edited by a moderator:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Everyone talks about the wonderful café con leche, but what if tea is more to your liking? Can you even get tea along the Camino (Frances)? I don’t drink coffee but my morning cup of tea is...
Hey all. I haven't been on the forum for quite sometime (years probably). I walked the Camino Frances in 2016 and to say it was life changing for me is an understatement. On day 3, at the café at...
When you stop at a bar for a beer, wine, coffee or bite to eat, and sit at a table, is it expected that you will return your dirty dishes up to the bar before you leave? I alway do, as it seems...
I am just back from a few weeks on the Via the la Plata. Since 2015 I have been nearly every year in Spain walking caminoroutes I loved the café con leches. This year I did not like them as much...
Let me preface this by saying please understand I am not picking on anybody, I fully understand that mistakes happen and how. Been there, done that. I have been astonished to see so many lost...
Hi! I just want to know if anyone had any success (or trouble conversely on that matter) using your Visa Debit Card with 6-digit PIN when withdrawing Euros in ATMs in France and Spain? Just want...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back