• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Just back from the Camnino

anthonyjf

Time of past OR future Camino
My first Camino was in September/October of 2009.
Friday, October 9th I walked in the city of Santiago, received my compostella, and attended the pilgrtim's mass. What a great day!, but I think more importantly were the days that led up to my stumbling into Santiago. Along the way I met some of the nicest folks you could ever meet, people were friendly, patient, and willing to help in any matter. The solitude was there for me also and had many rich experiences thinking of my life, praying, and sometimes just being quiet to listen. My decision to go on pilgrimage was in the making for many years and as I took my first steps I realized that this was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Dear Santiago thank you for bringing me to your city, you now have a new fan.

To the people I met on the way, thank you for your friendships and kindness, may you all be blessed in all that you do.

Til we meet again,
Tony

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum