• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Kmz maps for Primitivo and San Salvador?

kmccue

Time of past OR future Camino
I got hooked on using maps.me on the VF in Italy. I had several great people who helped me access the tracks. I have to believe there’s a similar set for the San Salvador and the Primitivo?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
And the source is
With thanks!

Doughnut, I can't get either of those to open...I will explore it a bit more. Seems promising and just what I need. Thaks for yourhelp

And have a look at Windy Maps. My daughter swears by it, does our planning and tracking there.
And buen camino whichever you use. I particularly liked the Salvador and the Primitivo and think this is an excellent combination to walk!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Doughnut, I can't get either of those to open...I will explore it a bit more. Seems promising and just what I need. Thaks for yourhelp
I downloaded one and was asked if I wanted to open it. I picked maps.me to open it. It looked like it didn't because maps.me showed my current location but when I went to view Spain I saw the track.

And have a look at Windy Maps. My daughter swears by it, does our planning and tracking there.
And buen camino whichever you use. I particularly liked the Salvador and the Primitivo and think this is an excellent combination to walk!
I agree. The routes are already on Windy Maps - no kmz files to download.

For Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.seznam.windymaps&hl=en_US&gl=US

For iPhone https://apps.apple.com/us/app/windy-maps/id1201228182

Happy to help. What happens when you click on the link?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
There is a manual, also in English, on top of that downloadpage. What phone do you have?

This link does not work on my IPad
In what sense does it not work? The link will initiate a download of a .kml file. Do you have maps.me or some other app that can read .kml files on your iPad?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum