• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

La Peregrina

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Some good news are so welcome these days....

That IS good news.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
I bought very few souvenirs on my Camino Frances. I fell in love with this image of the Virgin and bought a refrigerator magnet of her in Sahagun. I see her every day and she always gives me great comfort. I also gave one to my very Presbyterian mom and she loves it as well, keeps it on her bedside table. Would love to see this procession one day.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
On the Portuguese route there is a sanctuary dedicated to the Virgin Peregrina. Like this statue Mary is dressed in pilgrims attire. It's a wonderful place to visit. They even have small replicas available that will indeed fit inside a standard suitcase. Sorry I don't have a photo of the interior of that shrine. For that least here is a photo of the replica that I purchased.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum