• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Late night arrival SJPP nothing booked!!!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I reserved on bookings.com and stayed at Hotel Ramuntcho on Rue de la Citadelle, which is on the Camino leading out of town, if that helps any.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
hola peregrinos
Due to arrive in SJPP circa midnight this Tuesday!!! Any last minutes ideas for accommodation??? Late both ways I know...
Hi, as already stated you have to look at bookings.com to book a room /bed. Wish you a Buen Camino, Peter.

My first Camino I didn't get into SJPdP until about 10:00 pm or so after taking the train there from Paris. I had made no prior reservations anywhere, and didn't even know where the albergues, etc were as I had no guidebook or map. I wandered around and went to the first hotel that looked like it was still open, the Central Hotel. Thank goodness they were and as I was so tired I didn't care what the cost was at that point. Very gracious lady working there booked me in a room, and I crashed until about 9:00 am the next morning.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Try Airbnb - I have a lovely room in a private home, just 3K out of town, for later in August. The owner is a sweetie. If you want to private message me, I will give you the link. Joanne

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum