• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Leaving StJPP on April 23 - anyone else ?

Nicolene

OGawdwhathaveIdone
Time of past OR future Camino
April 23 (2014)
We are traveling from Alaska, USA, arriving in StJdPP on April 22. That mountain walk is ominous (on the first day)
- here we come.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Arriving in St Jean on April 22 staying in Auberge du Pèlerin, stopping at Orisson on the 23. Buen Camino!
We will be staying at the Maison Donamaria, and we are planning to stay will at Orisson as well ! We already have a Camino connection :)

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
We are traveling from Alaska, USA, arriving in StJdPP on April 22. That mountain walk is ominous (on the first day)
- here we come.
If our connections work (From Sydney Australia via Paris), we arrive in St Jean on the 22nd. Plan to walk to Orisson or Valcarlos on 23rd (depending on the weather - hopefully Orisson). We will sleep in St Jean again on night of 23rd and leave from Orisson/Valcarlos on the 24th for Burguete. Seems like there are a few of us....so I am looking forward to meeting you on the way. Buen Camino.

If our connections work (From Sydney Australia via Paris), we arrive in St Jean on the 22nd. Plan to walk to Orisson or Valcarlos on 23rd (depending on the weather - hopefully Orisson). We will sleep in St Jean again on night of 23rd and leave from Orisson/Valcarlos on the 24th for Burguete. Seems like there are a few of us....so I am looking forward to meeting you on the way. Buen Camino.
We also arrive (if our connections work) in St. Jean on the 22nd. I've looked at a weather forecast (not that it will be accurate) - it is supposed to rain on the 21 & 22, then partial sun on the 23rd. I'm sure we will catch up to you at some point between St. Jean & Burguete ! I have a green backpack :)

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
We also arrive (if our connections work) in St. Jean on the 22nd. I've looked at a weather forecast (not that it will be accurate) - it is supposed to rain on the 21 & 22, then partial sun on the 23rd. I'm sure we will catch up to you at some point between St. Jean & Burguete ! I have a green backpack :)
I like your Ogawdwhathaveidone....my feelings exactly. What madness made me think I could walk almost 800km? We are Australians but ex South Africa so listen out for my hubby's SA accent....his backpack is black with red trim, mine black and grey.

I like your Ogawdwhathaveidone....my feelings exactly. What madness made me think I could walk almost 800km? We are Australians but ex South Africa so listen out for my hubby's SA accent....his backpack is black with red trim, mine black and grey.
Ha ! Our first meeting will be red-faced (strain of walking uphill) :) I will listen for your accent ! Buen Camino !

A pity that we have not met up. Today 4 May we are in Belorado. All good so far

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back