• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Let me introduce myself

roberbolo

On The Way
Time of past OR future Camino
French (1999) Portuguese (2001 2005 2006 2010 2011 2014 2015) Primitive (2007 20092015) Northern (2008) Plata Fisterra Muxia (2010)

Ongoing: Portuguese (Holydays)
Hi you all, pilgrims.
I am Roberto, from Toledo (Spain).
I have already walked/ridden my bike along the Way 12 times, several tracks.
I have my 13th ongoing (paused at Redondela until summer holidays) and my 14th already planned for next July, from Oviedo.
Hope to learn a lot from all of you and do not hesitate to ask if you consider I can help you in any way.

Ultreia!!!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi you all, pilgrims.
I am Roberto, from Toledo (Spain).
I have already walked/ridden my bike along the Way 12 times, several tracks.
I have my 13th ongoing (paused at Redondela until summer holidays) and my 14th already planned for next July, from Oviedo.
Hope to learn a lot from all of you and do not hesitate to ask if you consider I can help you in any way.

Ultreia!!!
Welcome to the forum, Roberto :)

Well, you sure are a veteran! 12 times? Huh, congrats!!!
Anyway, Ultreia to you too!

K1

PS (I'll start Levante on Monday and plan to be in Toledo around June 26th. Will you be there at that time?)

I will for sure, I am supposed to leave Toledo on June 27th for about 10 days (job issues) but in case you get delayed, I can pay a visit to share a coffe that week, since you will be at a car-suitable distance.
Just keep me up to date.
Ultreia!!!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I will for sure, I am supposed to leave Toledo on June 27th for about 10 days (job issues) but in case you get delayed, I can pay a visit to share a coffe that week, since you will be at a car-suitable distance.
Just keep me up to date.
Ultreia!!!
OK, will do that, thanks :)

Hola Roberto.
Bienvenido al Forum.
Saludos de un medio-bolo.
Mikel.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello, Planning Sarria to Campostela mid Sept, 2024. Both wife and I are 71 years old and from America. Will fly from Paris to Campostela. We are pretty active and estimate 10-13 miles per day OK...
Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Apologies if this topic has been covered before. I’m interested in the earliest/recommended date someone can reserve the following services: 1) flights 2) inter-city buses 3) train (e.g...
I have been planning my upcoming Camino using the Wise Pilgrim Frances app. Unfortunately, it has stalled at Burgos and will not give me any information beyond that city. I have tried...
I have a bad knee and have to be very careful about walking both up and down hills, mostly down, would the Central route be much different than the Litoral route? Where is the last place to change...
If you are planning to start a Camino in October 2024, you are invited to add a post to this thread – scroll down to the last post, and create a new post giving your expected start date, start...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back