A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Live from the Camino Ignaciano

Kialoa3

Hi Michael, great post. Slow and easy on the first day is always a good idea. You will soon get plenty of exercise. Enjoying your writing. Good luck.

John

cher99840

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2013, 2017 Camino Frances SJPP-Santiago
2015 St. Olav's Way Oslo-Trondheim
2017 VdlP Seville-Merida
Sorry to hear about your iPad. Your phone does seem to be doing the job, although I'm sure it is more work for you. I'm enjoying your travels. Thanks for sharing them.

MichaelSG

Retired member
Camino(s) past & future
Not enough
Sorry to hear about your iPad. Your phone does seem to be doing the job, although I'm sure it is more work for you. I'm enjoying your travels. Thanks for sharing them.
Thanks Cher. It seems that the only things I can not figure out how to do is add captions to photos and make sure they are the right size and in the right place. Also, I can only do posts instead of pages. I can live with that but I want my iPad back anyway! Boo Hoo!

cher99840

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2017 VdlP Seville-Merida
What is the story of that little creature in the last picture on your blog?

MichaelSG

Retired member
Camino(s) past & future
Not enough
What is the story of that little creature in the last picture on your blog?
I don't know. When we got back to Pina, we sat down in the bar for a quick drink before going upstairs to clean up. I saw him on Melanie's shirt. We carefully moved him into a newspaper but the 3cm beetle looked so cute with his fancy "eyelashes", I had to get s picture. :)

cher99840

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2017 VdlP Seville-Merida
I don't know. When we got back to Pina, we sat down in the bar for a quick drink before going upstairs to clean up. I saw him on Melanie's shirt. We carefully moved him into a newspaper but the 3cm beetle looked so cute with his fancy "eyelashes", I had to get s picture. :)
I couldn't decide if he were cute or scary, but certainly different.

MichaelSG

Retired member
Camino(s) past & future
Not enough
I can't imagine how hard it must be walking the Ignaciano (at least the flat bits) at this time of year. You and Melanie are amazing. Well done.
Actually, we've had a lot of help with the clouds over the past two days. We just came back from a short walk around town to the grocers, pharmacist and church. The sun finally came today on the way back to the hostal and it was brutal - at 6:00pm! We were also amazed at you and Robin going through those mountains in the winter!

cher99840

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2017 VdlP Seville-Merida
You two are a couple of toughies. I am enjoying reading about your adventures but I think that is as close as I care to get.

Kialoa3

Hola Michael and Melanie, you have both done so well. Treat yourselves to some time in Montserrat, and exhale. A true treat awaits. Have fun. St. Ignatius has done his part as you have done yours. Almost there....

John and Robin

Kialoa3

Hi Michael and Melanie, sorry about the tour bus arrival committee but in the evening stillness it remains a very special place. Glad you had the chance to experience that. Good luck. One more day to go. :)

John and Robin

Kialoa3

Michael and Melanie, congratulations on completing a very challenging camino. You both did so very well. Safe travels home to Singapore.

John and Robin

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 37 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 132 15.6%
  • May

Votes: 203 23.9%