• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for a room in San Jose, CA - need Camino cash?

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
I have a wonderful roommate (I call him Eric the Great) who needs to find a clean, quiet room to rent in San Jose from around August 10 through September 3.

He is clean, very quiet, honest, and just a general all around nice guy. I will vouch for him. He's rented from me for 2 years with absolutely no issues.

He is willing to pay $800-1000 for the 3 weeks.

Just throwing this out. It might give someone extra Camino cash.

PM me for more information.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

What a great idea to make some some money to fund a Camino. Camino arbnb

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I have been thinking about this thread all day. My conclusion was that we are community. We help each other. We help others.
At first I was just going to PM @Anniesantiago but then I decided I should not be cowardly.
May Eric the Great enjoy his travels and may someone else earn some camino cash.

Most read last week in this forum