• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Best options for paying and getting cash in Spain as a US citizen

MARSKA

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Sept/Oct 2023
Hi again! I'm looking into how to pay for things in Spain and how to get cash in Spain (walking the CF from SJPDP and I'm from the US). Most replies to questions about best cards recommend WISE and/or Schwab, however I am finding some awful reviews for WISE and checking Schwab I find the card they issue is AmEx platinum with a $695 yearly fee. So neither of these look good to me! Also, I purchased $333 USD in Euros from my bank and received most of it in denomination of 50 euros. My bank did not offer an option to select denominations. I am reluctant to use my bank again as I don't need more 50's.

Doing a search for currency exchange in my city, the only reliable source (other than banks, and one must be an account holder-already used my bank) is at the airport in my city (Omaha, NE). Of course there are high-fee options like TravelEx.

What am I missing?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am finding some awful reviews for WISE and checking Schwab I find the card they issue is AmEx platinum with a $695 yearly fee.
That's not true at all of the Schwab checking account debit card that you can use to get cash from ATMs in Spain.

There are no fees for the account or the card itself.

Where have you been reading otherwise?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
As indicated above, it is the Debit card from Schwab for ATM fees that get re-embursed. For purchases you might consider a no fee credit card. Bank of America has a blue card with No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You don't want to use the credit card at the ATM, just the debit card. Just an option.

If you are willing to accept total charges of $10 or $20 or even $30 for the convenience of using your home bank debit card for the whole Camino, you don't need to fuss about this. Use a credit card when you can, and take out €300 when you need cash.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
We have a USBank debit card that reimburses ATM Fees. We use mostly cash at albergues and credit cards for hotels. Daily coffee, lunch, extra usually cash. Crefit cards are Marriott and United cards through Chase Bank.

Can you save a little? Yes, is it always worth it? Not always. You may walk further to save a few cents.

Some banks charge more for the exchange and sometimes the rate is pretty different than what you see online for the conversion.

That's not true at all of the Schwab checking account debit card that you can use to get cash from ATMs in Spain.

There are no fees for the account or the card itself.

Where have you been reading otherwise?
yes Trecile is correct. It’s the Schwab DEBIT card that you will want to get. Therefore you have to open a checking account with Schwab to get the debit card. The card you are referring to Marska is a Schwab sponsored Amex which is a CREDIT CARD not a DEBIT CARD. Get the Schwab debit card if you think you will be withdrawing money more than 2x. You’ll save on the fees. I’ve used my Schwab account for two caminos since 2016. I only put the amount of money I think I need for the Camino into the Schwab account. Then when I’m done I put it back in my Bank of America account and carry $0 balance with Schwab until I need to travel internationally again.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Credit union debit cards quite often don’t have foreign transaction fees, so I joined a local one. I also stick to Deutche Bank in Spain who has ATM’s in the major Camino cities like Pamplona, Burgos, Logrono etc and even Madrid and typically also doesn’t charge fees. I take out cash in Spain as I need it, but I usually bring home some euros in case I don’t want to stop at an ATM for a few days when I return.

Hi again! I'm looking into how to pay for things in Spain and how to get cash in Spain (walking the CF from SJPDP and I'm from the US). Most replies to questions about best cards recommend WISE and/or Schwab, however I am finding some awful reviews for WISE and checking Schwab I find the card they issue is AmEx platinum with a $695 yearly fee. So neither of these look good to me! Also, I purchased $333 USD in Euros from my bank and received most of it in denomination of 50 euros. My bank did not offer an option to select denominations. I am reluctant to use my bank again as I don't need more 50's.

Doing a search for currency exchange in my city, the only reliable source (other than banks, and one must be an account holder-already used my bank) is at the airport in my city (Omaha, NE). Of course there are high-fee options like TravelEx.

What am I missing?
For the problem of having too many 50s, it’s possible to go into a bank (once you get to Spain) and ask them to break the 50s for you.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

What am I missing?
Don't worry too much about the €50 notes. Buy a small item at the airport when you arrive to get change. Pay for your nightly accommodation with a €50 note, then you'll have plenty of change for coffees and suchlike. Spanish cash machines issue €50 notes, so businesses are used to accepting them.

I advise keeping it SIMPLE.

1. Have at least two different cards that you can obtain money via an ATM. Your regular cards will work just fine - especially if you follow this advice.
2. Ensure that these cards have a FOUR NUMBER PIN code. EU ATMs tend not to like anything else.
3. Only use ATM machines that are physically attached to a real bank - not free-standing in a corner of a gas station, or just out where anyone can access the machine. These attached ATMs always have cameras, and are usually well lit.
4. NOTIFY YOUR BANK, or card support organization, of your travel dates in advance. If you forget this, they will lock your cards, and your Camino will be ruined.
5. Fees are fees. Suck it up. You are going to pay them, because you need the cash. But be aware that the fee amounts charged at the many ATMs in Spain and Portugal vary widely. Shop around. Fees tend to be higher in airports and train stations, than at the bank office down the street. Plan accordingly. This forum has a lot of information on what is being charged currently. Use the "search" function at the top right of the main screen.
6. Use ATMs sparingly. Balance your need for cash-in-hand with using credit or debit cards for payment. I typically plan on €50 per day, and hit a machine about every 4-5 days, for €300.

Lastly, I pay for everything that I can, in cash. My credit cards have been compromised twice in Europe while on vacation. THAT is a pain in the butt. So, I tend to only use plastic to pay for hotel lodging, or retail transactions where I have control of the card at ALL times. I pay cash in small hostals to keep their overhead down - the card companies hit them for a percentage of the charge.

Hope this helps.

Tom

we always do debit card withdrawals at an bank during working hours, just in case
Many ATMs now have the "tap" option where you don't have to insert your card into the machine, if you fear that the machine will "eat" your card. I exclusively used machines with the tap function during my recent Camino.

What am I missing?
I have a Schwab bank account and use THAT debit card in Spain and have done so for years and years. I get back all the transaction fees at the end of the month. I have never paid a fee to Schwab for the card, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I use my Schwab debit card in ATMs all over Spain to take out 200-300 Euros at a time.
Never had a problem.

I pretty much pay cash for everything while on Camino unless I'm clothes shopping in Santiago after Camino and for that I use a VISA with no issues.

yes Trecile is correct. It’s the Schwab DEBIT card that you will want to get. Therefore you have to open a checking account with Schwab to get the debit card. The card you are referring to Marska is a Schwab sponsored Amex which is a CREDIT CARD not a DEBIT CARD. Get the Schwab debit card if you think you will be withdrawing money more than 2x. You’ll save on the fees. I’ve used my Schwab account for two caminos since 2016. I only put the amount of money I think I need for the Camino into the Schwab account. Then when I’m done I put it back in my Bank of America account and carry $0 balance with Schwab until I need to travel internationally again.
You can also open a brokerage account to get the ATM card if that suits you. THat is what I have since my account moved from TD to Schwab this year.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

What am I missing?
Wise has been great for us so far. Mid-Norte.

I advise keeping it SIMPLE.

1. Have at least two different cards that you can obtain money via an ATM. Your regular cards will work just fine - especially if you follow this advice.
2. Ensure that these cards have a FOUR NUMBER PIN code. EU ATMs tend not to like anything else.
3. Only use ATM machines that are physically attached to a real bank - not free-standing in a corner of a gas station, or just out where anyone can access the machine. These attached ATMs always have cameras, and are usually well lit.
4. NOTIFY YOUR BANK, or card support organization, of your travel dates in advance. If you forget this, they will lock your cards, and your Camino will be ruined.
5. Fees are fees. Suck it up. You are going to pay them, because you need the cash. But be aware that the fee amounts charged at the many ATMs in Spain and Portugal vary widely. Shop around. Fees tend to be higher in airports and train stations, than at the bank office down the street. Plan accordingly. This forum has a lot of information on what is being charged currently. Use the "search" function at the top right of the main screen.
6. Use ATMs sparingly. Balance your need for cash-in-hand with using credit or debit cards for payment. I typically plan on €50 per day, and hit a machine about every 4-5 days, for €300.

Lastly, I pay for everything that I can, in cash. My credit cards have been compromised twice in Europe while on vacation. THAT is a pain in the butt. So, I tend to only use plastic to pay for hotel lodging, or retail transactions where I have control of the card at ALL times. I pay cash in small hostals to keep their overhead down - the card companies hit them for a percentage of the charge.

Hope this helps.

Tom
This is all excellent advice, especially the part about carrying not 1 but 2 cards. I use 2 accounts that can be reloaded as needed. When one debit card became compromised, I switched money to the 2nd account and used the other debit card. I also almost always pay in cash. I used a credit card one time in a hotel and within a few days found out it was compromised — someone tried to purchase a plane ticket to South America but the amount of purchase was higher than the card limit so the bank fraud folks notified me. If push ever comes to shove… and this has also happened to me … make sure someone at home can wire you funds via Western Union. It’s a nerve wracking feeling to be somewhere along the Camino and think you’re going to run out of money and have no more access!

Another tip for your "back up" and other cards - download the apps for the banks that issued your cards. I believe that all or most allow you to turn your cards "off" and "on."
I turned my back up cards which I kept hidden off, in case they were somehow lost or stolen. If something had then happened to my primary debit or credit card I could then turn the back up card on and the primary card off.

Also, on my recent Camino and further travel in Europe I only used ATMs that had the "tap" option that allows you to get cash without inserting the card into machine. You simply tap the icon on the machine, then you are prompted for your PIN code as normal. No more worries about the machine "eating" your card. Of course your card must have the tap capability.

€83,-
Another tip for your "back up" and other cards - download the apps for the banks that issued your cards. I believe that all or most allow you to turn your cards "off" and "on."
I turned my back up cards which I kept hidden off, in case they were somehow lost or stolen. If something had then happened to my primary debit or credit card I could then turn the back up card on and the primary card off.

Also, on my recent Camino and further travel in Europe I only used ATMs that had the "tap" option that allows you to get cash without inserting the card into machine. You simply tap the icon on the machine, then you are prompted for your PIN code as normal. No more worries about the machine "eating" your card. Of course your card must have the tap capability.
Wow, hadn't heard about the tap availability.Is it available in tthe UK?

Ive got three UK current accounts and none offer this service yet,and I'll be in Spain on Sunday.Hope they all catch up soon

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I don't know. I didn't go to the UK on this trip, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't.
Just checked Mr. Google.Three banks only at the moment,Barclays,Bank of Scotland and Nationwide.But none of these are among my three accounts 😞

Just checked Mr. Google.Three banks only at the moment,Barclays,Bank of Scotland and Nationwide.But none of these are among my three accounts 😞
That's surprising to me - five years ago I was delighted to make contactless "tap to pay" payments everywhere that I went in London, something that was only slowly coming to the US at the time (there are still some major retailers that don't have this system). While I don't think that the US has very many contactless ATMs yet either, I thought that the UK would be far ahead of us on that too.

There were only a couple of very small towns on the Norte and Primitivo that only had older ATMs which didn't allow contactless use, and I had enough cash that I was able to wait until I got to a town that had one.

Schwab - ah yes, I stand corrected.
I travel with two debit cards ( Schwab is one) and draw out cash when I need it . No transfer fee and a good exchange rate. I also carry a credit card, but they would charge fees , but you must have a CC to rent a car in an emergency

€83,-
Is their exchange rate high? I’d like to have some small amount of Euro’s for the trip.
The dollar to euro rate just hit a new low in the last year the dollar is worth .89 to 1 euro. So for a 1 euro you already are down .11 before you exchange it. This is a .06 cent drop in the last few months.

What am I missing?
I have a debit card from Fidelity that I have used for cash at ATMs outside of the US. If you have an existing Fidelity account (or establish a new account online) then you can easily create a cash and spend account to get the card. Very easy to move money from your existing Fidelity or from your bank. Keep the balance a bit larger than your expected withdrawals. It is recommended that you put your dates of travel into the system so avoid any issues when you use the card.

Like Schwab, Fidelity picks up the ATM fees. Exchange rate seems reasonable (there is a cost the banks linked to those debit cards charge for converting currency). Two weeks ago, I was in Paris when the official exchange rate was $1.09 for 1 Euro for which I was charged $1.1575 per Euro.

Avoid the EuroNet exchange machines in the airports. Their exchange rate is in the double digits (18% or more) vs the 6% using a debit card. You can use your credit card for most purchases in the airport or for transportation until you can find a bank ATM. If you really want some cash in your pocket, the cheapest option would probably be to buy a few Euros from your local bank.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The Schwab card I carry is a debit card linked to an investment account, I keep a few hundred on the investment side and dont give it much thought. The debit card portion of the deal gets me 0 atm fees worldwide I'm told but I know I've never been charged in US or Spain and when I pull $ out I do it in Euros and refuse the local exchange rate as Schwab guarantees me the VISA rate of the day. I've only ever had one atm give me trouble about the card and it was some farmers credit union in the boonies of Cantabria, a quick call to Schwab resolved the issue.
For CC card I carry a Capitol One card with no International charges and rarely use it. I pull out 200 or 300 € everytime I get down to about 60-80 and seem to do fine. Your mileage may vary.
Hope this helps, bom Caminho from the Camino Portuguese !

That's surprising to me - five years ago I was delighted to make contactless "tap to pay" payments everywhere that I went in London, something that was only slowly coming to the US at the time (there are still some major retailers that don't have this system). While I don't think that the US has very many contactless ATMs yet either, I thought that the UK would be far ahead of us on that too.

There were only a couple of very small towns on the Norte and Primitivo that only had older ATMs which didn't allow contactless use, and I had enough cash that I was able to wait until I got to a town that had one.
Contactless is huge in UK - I have been home for a month and hardly ever use cash, but yes using contactless at an ATM for withdrawal (which I think is the subject here) just hasn't happened yet!

More broadly in the thread....

1) In the UK, from my standpoint, we don't have to tell our banks when we travel - we used to 15 year ago but not now. Noted its very relevant in USA/Canada.
2) Payment by non cash methods in Spain is big and growing by 25% per quarter, but yes it still makes sense to carry some cash!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
I found the mental hijinks needed to try to get the best money conversion rate to be simply not worth the effort.

I used my regular bank debit card. I’m comfortable with it, have the PIN memorized, it has features I like for my regular banking needs and, let’s face it, I’m visiting Spain, not moving there.

I usually carried €100-200 on me. This was a useful amount for me but not so much that I would be devastated if it got lost/stolen. If I needed to replenish, I found an ATM attached to a legitimate bank and easily withdrew more euro.

Before you use a dollar/American card to withdraw euro, the ATM will tell you the fee charged by that bank. Sometimes it’s a flat fee, sometimes a percentage. If a percentage, I would just withdraw what I needed. If it was a fiat fee, I’d usually get a little more than I needed, just to make it more worth my while.

Make sure you tell your bank that you are going overseas and will be withdrawing euros so they don’t put a hold on your card. You can ask them what their fees are if you use your card overseas so you’ll be aware. And leave card I.d. information with a trusted friend in case of emergency.

For the problem of having too many 50s, it’s possible to go into a bank (once you get to Spain) and ask them to break the 50s for you.
I'd be interested to know if this works. In UK they will not break notes into lesser denominations if you don't have an account at that bank, even if you just used their ATM to get the money!

I'd be interested to know if this works. In UK they will not break notes into lesser denominations if you don't have an account at that bank, even if you just used their ATM to get the money!
Well, I've done it before. I have no idea if ALL banks do it, but none of the ones I asked said no.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
At least several of the major banks in Canada no longer want notice of our travels.
I informed my Canadian bank years ago about plans to travel. They said they don't need to be informed. I suppose the fact you've purchased a flight to another country using your credit card is their first clue.

I informed my Canadian bank years ago about plans to travel. They said they don't need to be informed. I suppose the fact you've purchased a flight to another country using your credit card is their first clue.
I haven’t needed to notify my bank in UK for about 15-20 years. I don’t think it’s anything to do with your purchase behaviour, it just that a) technology around fraud prevention has moved on, and b) it’s not really good service, or realistic, to have customers having to inform a bank every time that go to a different country.

Well, I've done it before. I have no idea if ALL banks do it, but none of the ones I asked said no.
Can you confirm that it was in recent years in Spain or was it a fairly long time ago? I remember at least one forum post by a pilgrim a few years ago who could not break banknotes into smaller denominations at the desk of a bank in Spain.

Banks don't keep cash anymore. My own bank (not in Spain) will send me to their ATMs where I can a) push in my €50 banknote to put the amount into my account and then b) withdraw €50 in 20's and 10's from my account. A bank where I am not a customer will say, sorry, no, we can't do it.

Needless to say, I avoid getting €50 banknotes in the first place unless I know that I want to make a major cash payment to someone but even that is rare these days.

Last edited:
Done
Can you confirm that it was in recent years in Spain or was it a fairly long time ago?

Banks don't keep cash anymore. My own bank (not in Spain) will send me to their ATMs where I can a) push in my €50 banknote to put the amount into my account and then b) withdraw €50 in 20's and 10's from my account. A bank where I am not a customer will say, sorry, no, we can't do it.

Needless to say, I avoid getting €50 banknotes in the first place unless I know that I want to make a major cash payment to someone.

I remember at least one report by a pilgrim a few years ago who could not break banknotes into smaller denominations at the desk of a bank in Spa
Have ‘broken’ money into smaller notes in the UK a few time at the counter. Depends who and how you ask, and as you say large cash reserves aren’t kept in banks.

In the UK if you get £50 out the ATM you very rarely seems to get an actual £50. They are about as welcome as anything bad you can think if. Noticeable how ATMs in Eurozone dish out €50s almost by default!! Vendors seem far more relaxed about about accepting them. Some banks in Spain ask what denominations you want and give you a ‘small notes’ vs big notes’ option. I always take out an amount that is not exactly divisible by 50, so you are guaranteed some ‘non €50’ notes.

Hopefully a soon to be redundant issue given the overwhelming level of contactless in Spain.

Last edited:
Noticeable how ATMs in Eurozone dish out €50s almost by default!!
True. But they have gotten better with the years. In my own experience now, I can always avoid €50s although sometimes I have to force the system and withdraw several amounts where the ATM can only give me €20's or mostly €20's 😇.

When the euro was introduced you got only €50's and €20's where I got my cash. Now €10's are in the mix, too.

True. But they have gotten better with the years. In my own experience now, I can always avoid €50s although sometimes I have to force the system and withdraw several amounts where the ATM can only give me €20's or mostly €20's 😇.

When the euro was introduced you got only €50's and €20's where I got my cash. Now €10's are in the mix, too.
Seems to vary a lot by country to me. Never seem to get a choice in Germany, and they always seem to dish out 50s, though I am sure some banks offer it! And you need cash in Germany as card payments are lagging. Often offered choice in Spain though I largely use Deutsche Bank there so a small sample size.

Yea I went to a late night bar last night to kill
before an early train. I had 2 x €50 in my wallet which I know wouldn’t go down well so just got €20 out of the ATM.

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Never seem to get a choice in Germany
Well, you made a generalising statement about the eurozone ☺️. Germany isn't the eurozone and it is well-known that the country is not exactly in the forefront of making use of advanced IT technology. Spain may be more advanced in this respect and it is conditions of getting cash in Spain that is of interest to most forum members from abroad.

Well, you made a generalising statement about the eurozone ☺️. Germany isn't the eurozone and it is well-known that the country is not exactly in the forefront of making use of IT technology. Spain may be more advanced in this respect and it is conditions of getting cash in Spain that is of interest to most forum members from abroad.
Funny you should say that. Just read an article in the Economist staying that Germany invests only half of what Frances does (as a %age of GDP) in IT.

Anyway back to Spain!

Germany isn't the eurozone
Germany is very much in the eurozone. Or maybe I misunderstand what your saying? In general, if you pay a small amount with a big note it drains the cash drawer of a till. And contrary to some memes on internet, cash is not free. I prefer people paying small amounts by card, over having to empty my till to give change to a 50.

Germany is very much in the eurozone. Or maybe I misunderstand what your saying?
The country is in the eurozone but it isn't the eurozone. And banks and banking methods and payment habits aren't identical in every country of the eurozone. And things change over the years.

Germany is one of the founding members of both the EU and the euro. Still don't get it.
But yes, the individual countries that are in Europe and/or euro all have their own central banks and banking systems. With a Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card you should be fine all over Europe. You don't need a lot of cash, I never have more than 20-50 euros on me where ever I go, home or abroad.

Also, I purchased $333 USD in Euros from my bank and received most of it in denomination of 50 euros. My bank did not offer an option to select denominations. I am reluctant to use my bank again as I don't need more 50's.
€50 notes are perfectly fine on and off the Camino in Spain just FYI !! It's the €100 and higher denominations that can sometimes be troublesome outside of cities or large towns or in the smaller, quieter restaurants, shops, and bars.

It's somewhat pot luck with ATM bank charges with a non-European bank card in Spain, though Canadian, Australian, UK, and US cards have less problematic charges than cards from some other countries.

Bringing cash is not at all a bad idea. In my experience, using a card for payment wherever you can, a €50 note will last two or three days at least for spot purchases of drinks and snacks along the way, for one person anyway.

Though there can be extras, such as bars or restaurants or Albergues that accept cash only.

What you have now is probably enough cash for 15 to (possibly) 20 days, so be advised if you want to bring more versus the projected length (in time) of your Camino.

Just make sure thieves can't get at it !!

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I don't know if things have changed since 2021, haven't had the need to check, but when dealing with US banks, if your debit card is somehow compromised and money is taken from your account, that is YOUR money that will be out of your account until reports are made, this and that, then hopefully the same amount will comeback to your account. Depending on your bank this will be days or weeks, hopefully not months.
But meanwhile if you had autopayments that were returned for lack of funds there may be fees. For me sounds like a no-go.

If you use a credit card and it gets compromised , it is THEIR money that needs to be on hold. Same reporting need and hassle but your money is nice and safe away from undesirables.

Just a thought. Not saying get cash from credit cards that's stupid expensive but be mindful of who owns the money on each card. I have an account with the minimum balance required and no bills or purchases go to that. When I need to get cash from an ATM I do a transfer from my regular account and get the cash. If it is intercepted , the bad guys will be disappointed.

Again just a thought to keep in mind.

Most read last week in this forum

Everyone talks about the wonderful café con leche, but what if tea is more to your liking? Can you even get tea along the Camino (Frances)? I don’t drink coffee but my morning cup of tea is...
Hey all. I haven't been on the forum for quite sometime (years probably). I walked the Camino Frances in 2016 and to say it was life changing for me is an understatement. On day 3, at the café at...
When you stop at a bar for a beer, wine, coffee or bite to eat, and sit at a table, is it expected that you will return your dirty dishes up to the bar before you leave? I alway do, as it seems...
I am just back from a few weeks on the Via the la Plata. Since 2015 I have been nearly every year in Spain walking caminoroutes I loved the café con leches. This year I did not like them as much...
Let me preface this by saying please understand I am not picking on anybody, I fully understand that mistakes happen and how. Been there, done that. I have been astonished to see so many lost...
Hi! I just want to know if anyone had any success (or trouble conversely on that matter) using your Visa Debit Card with 6-digit PIN when withdrawing Euros in ATMs in France and Spain? Just want...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.