• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

luggage storage in Biarritz/Bayonne

Wordsmith

We are walking from 15th Sept - 23rd Sept (can't wait!) and need to store one suitcase in Biarritz /Bayonne but we are not staying the night there, either coming or going ( brother to meet in Toulouse so no time for extra sleeps). Does anyone know anywhere we can find 8 days storage of one piece of baggage in Bayonne /Biarritz? Happy to pay something reasonable - just can't stay the night.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi Wordsmith.
We are in the same predicament as you were - looking to store 1 bag for a week in Biarritz or Bayonne in August, while we do a week of the Camino.
Did you have any luck last year???
Many thanks

I am looking for the same option. Storing a small carry-on in Biarritz or in SJPP. I'll keep my eyes posted.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Send email to a hotel and ask. They will be able to understand English and they may do it for a small fee since they do it all the time for people who spend the night as I did. The worst that can happen is they say no.

I used a fairly large hotel very close to the station.

http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-8716-ibis- ... ndex.shtml
h8716@accor.com

And if they say no, they may suggest an alternative.

--Bill

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Good news! I did find a storage company in Paris and will use it. This makes the most sense for me as I will be travelling through Paris for the Camino. I am using Blue Marble Travel. They specialize in cycling tours and also have a luggage storage business.

Planning for Sept/Oct, I just wrote to the Paris hotel where I'm staying both before and after hiking to ask if I could leave a bag there while hiking. The answer was "of course".

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Planning for Sept/Oct, I just wrote to the Paris hotel where I'm staying both before and after hiking to ask if I could leave a bag there while hiking. The answer was "of course".
Great idea. I am staying in Paris 1 night and returning 5 weeks later-will try this. Thanks Greg

Most read last week in this forum