• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

March 18th from SJPDP

Aido

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances - SJPDP to Logrono (2016).
Logrono to Burgos (2017). Burgos to Carrion de los Condes (2020)
Will be doing 8 days of the Camino Frances starting on 18th March from SJPDP. Would be good to know if anyone else is starting at around the same time :)

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
@Aido, try the calendar function. You can see who is starting the same day. See also the instructions for adding yourself to the calendar. You can find the calender just under "Camino Resources" at the top of the page, between "watched threads" and "new posts".

I am an incompetent computer person and don't know how to post on the calendar . My wife and I start walking on March 19th. We arrive late in SJDPD on Friday night.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I am an incompetent computer person and don't know how to post on the calendar . My wife and I start walking on March 19th. We arrive late in SJDPD on Friday night.

Hi JF Gregory

I have just successfully added our first Camino to the Calendar.

Try this.
  1. Open this link in your browser https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/forums/pilgrim-introductions.14/
  2. Top right hand corner - click on start a new thread
  3. Give the thread a title - e.g. Our first Camino
  4. Add a brief message in the box underneath - e.g. From the US - Starting our first Camino .....
  5. Click 'Create Thread'
  6. Select Thread Tools above your post to the right
  7. In the drop down box select Calendar Add
  8. Select the start date - March 19th
  9. Press Submit
  10. Select Calendar Tab on the bar at the top (between Watched Threads and New Posts)
  11. Go to March and it should be there!!!
Hope this helps.
Buen Camino
Carol

Hi J F, there is a good chance I will bump in to you and your wife on the way. Happy planning and Buen Camino!

Will be doing 8 days of the Camino Frances starting on 18th March from SJPDP. Would be good to know if anyone else is starting at around the same time :)
Hello Aido,

I was planning on doing the Camino March18th and will be walking around that same length. I only have 15 days total. where are you going to be flying in from? This is my first Camino so trying to figure out the optimal way to utilize my short time.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hello Aido,

I was planning on doing the Camino March18th and will be walking around that same length. I only have 15 days total. where are you going to be flying in from? This is my first Camino so trying to figure out the optimal way to utilize my short time.
Hi incipientinquiry, good to know there will be others walking at around the same time! I'm flying in to Biarritz on the 17th. It will also be my first Camino, not long to go now!

Most read last week in this forum

The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back