• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My introduction

G T

Hi every one. I,m GT and i live in the west midlands England. My camino starts on the 23rd april
from SJPP just under 3 weeks to go, Really excited,

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi cathy, GT here. Nice to get your reply. Have you walked the camino before?
or any other long distance before ?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
G T,

Best of luck on your Camino...I plan to walk next year. But I get excited every time I hear someones day is coming up!! Buen Camino!

Diana

GT,
I did walk from Roncesvalles to Santiago in 2003. This time I plan to start in SJPP and continue on to Finisterre /Muxia. Can't wait!!
Buen Camino!

Dianausa said:
G T,

Best of luck on your Camino...I plan to walk next year. But I get excited every time I hear someones day is coming up!! Buen Camino!

Diana
thank,s Diana. And good luck with your camino next year is only a blink away
Buen camino

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
cstclare said:
GT,
I did walk from Roncesvalles to Santiago in 2003. This time I plan to start in SJPP and continue on to Finisterre /Muxia. Can't wait!!
Buen Camino!

Hi clare. Sound,s like your a seasoned walker,My wife and i have walked for year,s but my wife has declined this trip she said if she could do it in 5 star hotel,s then she would do it.
I have booked a night at orisson for the first night so nice easy walk on day one . Just hope the weather is OK. Good luck G T.

My wife and i have walked for year,s but my wife has declined this trip she said if she could do it in 5 star hotel

G T ..you must show your wife the website of "Follow the Camino"..although there are others, this company will make reservations in hotels ar B&B for you in each town along el camino. It will cost you of course. But you will walk the Camino and carry your own bags ( if you'd like) just like everyone else. We will be doing the same. My husband wants to go but he has a terrible time sleeping at night as it is. He is afraid that he will not be able to sleep with all the nose and interruptions. Its a thought. And that way you guys can go together.

Good luck

Diana

Dianausa said:
My wife and i have walked for year,s but my wife has declined this trip she said if she could do it in 5 star hotel

G T ..you must show your wife the website of "Follow the Camino"..although there are others, this company will make reservations in hotels ar B&B for you in each town along el camino. It will cost you of course. But you will walk the Camino and carry your own bags ( if you'd like) just like everyone else. We will be doing the same. My husband wants to go but he has a terrible time sleeping at night as it is. He is afraid that he will not be able to sleep with all the nose and interruptions. Its a thought. And that way you guys can go together.

Good luck

Diana
Hi diana. GT here.
My wife just does,nt want to do this trip,there are other reason,s. Toilet facilities on route/Bedbug,s.But hope your husband and you enjoy your camino. GT>

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...
Hello fellow peregrines, I’m Davide , a 30,yrs old Italian guy from Barcelona ! I was always fascinated by the Camino de Santiago and my eyes got lucent when a day to the pueblo español I saw...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.