This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New albergue in Oviedo

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thanks Laurie. I took a look at the pictures and it looks fine but am surprised that a bed in a dorm is 20 euros. I walked the Primitivo in 2019 and never spent close to that in an albergue. Maybe due to the decrease in capacity due to Covid restrictions?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I always used to brag to my friends (especially the younger ones) who were considering the walk that you could spend the night for around 6-10 Euros. Now, at the same time, especially with more experience (and age and pocket book) , I mostly avoided those places, enjoying more privacy and realizing there are alternatives. But those spartan but grand accommodations (comparatively), (based on my experience) were around 25-45 Euros per night last time I visited (still an amazing value if you consider a Motel 6 on a road trip in the US) . So if the privados are charging 20 Euros, um, how much for a private room in the usual family owned hotel/motel whatever they are called?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Remember this place is in the middle of the city, and there's an extra layer of taxation there.

I walk 4 Camino's and always always paid cash for all my entrance in albergues casa rural and in private rooms. In hotels I received a receipt! But!

Never ever I have received a receipt for my transactions...

I wonder were is that famous other extra level of taxes!!!

Last edited:
Goto booking.com and put in your dates and places and you will find out .

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum