• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New Albergue Lua's website

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
You can book a place ahead in this albergue.
The website has some excellent info on the Santiago - Fistera route.
The profile maps on the Etapas page are very interesting.
http://www.alberguelua.com/Etapas.html

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi, I'm the maintainer of the web of Albergue Lua http://www.alberguelua.com Lua. Thank you very much for your recommendation. The page is now constantly changing, and I want to have a complete guide on where appear from the bus schedules at the airport to the sources of water, dining, medical facilities, etc. in this part of the way that can be downloaded. Of course any feedback is appreciated. Stay tuned :)

Albergue Lua in Negreira (Camino Finisterre). The assistant hospitelero had a Pitbull that was barking anytime someone came to the door. The hospitelero was just getting up (4PM) after a night of drinking and had to be reminded to go outside to smoke (the odour of smoke lay heavy in the albergue). The bathroom was dirty (had not been cleaned) No hot water (apparently accidently shut off during the drunken party the night before). Between the dog, the television, and the loud conversations between the hospitelero and his buddies, there was no peace to be had.

After an hour of this I packed up and moved on a km to the municipal albergue where there was peace, hot clean showers, and other pilgrims to talk to. I did get my money back with apologies from the assistant hospitelero.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.