Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.

New credencial for the Camino del Salvador

peregrina2000

Staff member
The Camino del Salvador group has recently printed up a special credencial for the Camino del Salvador.

The credenciales are available in Leon in the in-town albergue (the one next to/part of the Convento de las Carbajalas), and also in the albergue in La Robla (first albergue along the way out of Leon).

There is also a "Salvadorana", the equivalent of the Compostela, but for the Camino del Salvador, and you can get that in the albergue in Oviedo. The group hopes to also make them available in the cathedral in Oviedo, but that hasn't been arranged yet.

Buen camino to annie and others! I'll be behind you, hoping to get to Leon in the June 7-9 time period. Laurie

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

anniethenurse

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances.Vasco del Interior.Camino Finisterre& Muxia. Camino Portugues. Ruta del Ebro.
Good news! It is really beautiful - I have seen it on the San Salvador FB- page. I will be in Leon soon and will visit the albergue and pick up one.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads