• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New Pilgrim (to be)

MermaidLilli

Hello everyone,
So glad to find this among other great pilgrim sites. I will be doing my Camino starting in SJPP mid August and ending the first of October. I have read many posts and find so much helpful advice. Looking forward to someday give a bit of mine.
With Love
Lillian :wink:

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi, Lillian

I'm from just a few miles east of you in Jacksonville and will be walking the Camino in July. There seem to be quite a few of us Floridians using this forum. I should be back by August 1; drop me a line and I'll let you know of any advice I might have.

Buen Camino!

Steve S

Hi Lillian,
Welcome to the forum from another Fla. pilgrim. Walking in the heat of the Fla. summer will be a good intro to the camino heat. You are fortunate that you have some hills in Thassee. You cannot get enough hill work. The preparation is an exciting part of the camino. Ultreya John

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Floridians

Thank you for the welcome. I have seen on other sites that pilgrims of a particular area get together and share their experiences... like a reunion of sorts. Are there any in FLorida or even the southeast where this happens? If not, wouldn't it be fun?
With Love
Lillian
:idea:

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back