• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Sandals!

trecile

Staff member
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Norte, Salvador, Primitivo, Portuguese
I just received a pair of Nike Oneonta sandals that look like they might be my next Camino footwear.

They have a thick cushiony sole similar to Hoka shoes.

I'll have to do some practice hikes and walks to see if my feet like them.

Attachments

• 1663364992763.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 67
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I would love to walk in open toe sandals, but it is just not possible. We live on a farm and it just drives my husband crazy that I walk around in sandals. (Injuries to you toes!) So I have compromised with some Teva sandals that cover my toes when I walk if not in shoes. (They look like mary janes with an open back). Let us know how they work for you. I am jealous.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Were you able to just order online, or did you have get at a brick and mortar store?
With my big feet I'm rarely able to order online.
I found them on a couple of sites including the Nike site, but they were a better buy from Kohls online, plus I figured that I could return them to my local store.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum