• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New Video...your and my, Camino Expearence!

jimkaszynski

RIP 2014
Time of past OR future Camino
First step June 1st 2013
Hope you enjoy this video, I know one thing for sure; my Camino journey continues after I finished the walk! For you who have finished..."memories," and you who have this adventure in your future; this is a small look of what may happen on your journey!
My 1st Camino video about my 500-mile walk is finished. I only went through 20% of my photos and video so far. Keep in mind I did not carry a tripod so everything is "a la-natural," now working on my documentary. Feel free to share.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thank You Jim! .. Lots to see and learn in this excellent video ,, Nice going

That was great Jim, :D I loved the a la-natural feel to the video, thank you so much.
I have yet to walk and love looking at others experiences
Cheers
Alex

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Holla Jim enjoyed the video, so much to remember with real joy. 'The guy with the stall of free food ,' wow, did his ring his bell when you left wishing you a Buen Comino. Then the donkey with the sheep for the shepherd to ride back home on, memories so rich in memories. Thank you.

Holla Jim enjoyed the video, so much to remember with real joy. 'The guy with the stall of free food ,' wow, did his ring his bell when you left wishing you a Buen Comino. Then the donkey with the sheep for the shepherd to ride back home on, memories so rich in memories. Thank you.
Oh yes, his name is David and the ringing of the bell said so much, not "Good Bye," but keep enjoying this moment! This video took me 100 hours to make and I enjoyed every minute of it. I also created another blog for us slow walkers called "The Snail Gang," just for the fun of it! http://caminopilgrimsnailgang.wordpress.com/

Thank you for your amazing video :) ! I also love "The Snail Gang" blog for which I may well be a hearty contender for the slowest walker ever :) I will be walking a portion of the Camino with my daughter at the end of October and I had begun feeling anxious and growing worried about needing to stop so much to rest my leg due to a health issue...your blog reminded me that this Camino is SO NOT about being a race nor a competition but rather a deeply personal spiritual journey to be savored every slow step of the way :) Thank you and Bless you !

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thank you for your amazing video :) ! I also love "The Snail Gang" blog for which I may well be a hearty contender for the slowest walker ever :) I will be walking a portion of the Camino with my daughter at the end of October and I had begun feeling anxious and growing worried about needing to stop so much to rest my leg due to a health issue...your blog reminded me that this Camino is SO NOT about being a race nor a competition but rather a deeply personal spiritual journey to be savored every slow step of the way :) Thank you and Bless you !
Hi heavenlyflower60, Yes, it will be a spiritual journey for both you and your daughter! Enjoy every moment, the Camino will take you places you have never been. which will be beyond Spain. Stay happy and walk "SLOW!" Jim

Thanks for sharing your very nice video, you captured all those moments! (I just ended my Camino on October 09)
Pierre aka Don Pedro

Thanks for sharing your very nice video, you captured all those moments! (I just ended my Camino on October 09)
Pierre aka Don Pedro
PANO, good job finishing your Camino. now your journey continues!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Your video put a smile on my face. I look forward to experiencing my walk in three years. Thanks Again for the joyful video!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

I was lucky enough to chat with Bill Bennett yesterday about his new movie The Way My Way. Bill is the Writer and Director and the movie is a true story of his first Camino in 2013. He's been...
Here’s my daily blog of my walk from Lisbon to Santiago with Relive videos. I started on April 17. https://paulscamino.com/
👣 Ever wandered what it is like to take an 11 and 14 year old on the Camino Frances? We can tell you, it is an amazing experience that you will be talking about for time to come! We managed to...
Crazy! That is what we were told by others when we decided to walk 500+ miles with two of our children across the top of Spain. We got a little nervous in the weeks leading up to the flight that...
Am doing a vlog on the Plata which I thought I'd share! Started off with three nights in Seville for the Fería de Abril (video 1), and joined by my cousin from Vancouver. Currently on Day 3...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.