A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Not a blog but a book

brault-singh

Camino(s) past & future
Sept/Oct 2015
I've written a book about our Camino experience entitled: "Walk Together and Take Care of One Another". It's available on Amazon as either an ebook or a paperback. My husband and I were on the Camino Frances in September/October 2015. Along the way we met fellow pilgrims and locals who populate my story. We go from wondering what the hell we're doing on the Camino to not wanting it to end. Here's the link:
https://www.amazon.com/Walk-Together-Take-Care-Another-ebook/dp/B07MJ2F8GN/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547247545&sr=8-1&keywords=walk+together+and+take+care+of+one+another

Camino(s) past & future
2015 -SJPP- Santiago .Oct/Nov
2017 -Porto to Santiago.Oct
2017- Santiago- Finesterre. Nov
Sounds great ! I also walked the Camino frances from st Jean Pied de Porte to Santiago in Sept /October 2015 ! I wonder if I possibly ran into you along the way? Congratulations on writing the book ! Im thinking that I should probably think about writing one too now ;) . I wish you well and lots of success ! Well done 😊👍

brault-singh

Camino(s) past & future
Sept/Oct 2015
Sounds great ! I also walked the Camino frances from st Jean Pied de Porte to Santiago in Sept /October 2015 ! I wonder if I possibly ran into you along the way? Congratulations on writing the book ! Im thinking that I should probably think about writing one too now ;) . I wish you well and lots of success ! Well done 😊👍
Thank you, Mark. You don't look familiar but then my head was down an awful lot on that journey! Watching for rocks! LOL! You should write one, sounds as though you've lots of experience walking the Camino. The feedback I've received is positive and encouraging - folks tell me I write well (imagine that!).

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 40 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 136 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 222 24.8%