A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

2019 Camino Guides

NotJustAHike

DowtyCamino

Camino(s) past & future
May-July (2014),
May-July (2017)
For anyone interested - and not thoroughly exhausted with Camino movies, we FINALLY published our documentary from our 2017 Camino. You can view this on YouTube by searching for "NotJustAHike", or click the image below....

Let us know what you think.
Our 2014 documentary seemed to be well received and this one, I feel, is better yet.
We hope you enjoy it.

Mark and Allison

Last edited:
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (Sept 2014)
My husband & I just enjoyed being transported back to walk again in your footsteps. We had been hospitleros at Granon so that part of the video was very moving for us. Your documentary was beautifully presented and such a meaningful, accessible perspective. Loved the way Alison and Mark's individual comments alternated and meshed. You help us explain to others how it's not just a hike. Ultreia!

DowtyCamino

Camino(s) past & future
May-July (2014),
May-July (2017)
My husband & I just enjoyed being transported back to walk again in your footsteps. We had been hospitleros at Granon so that part of the video was very moving for us. Your documentary was beautifully presented and such a meaningful, accessible perspective. Loved the way Alison and Mark's individual comments alternated and meshed. You help us explain to others how it's not just a hike. Ultreia!
Thank you. Granon was a slice of heaven. There was just giving on top of giving on top of giving that evening. Thank you for serving there.

Tony Bobcat

Camino(s) past & future
May 2017
For anyone interested - and not thoroughly exhausted with Camino movies, we FINALLY published our documentary from our 2017 Camino. You can view this on YouTube by searching for "NotJustAHike", or click the image below....

Our 2014 documentary seemed to be well received and this one, I feel, is better yet.
We hope you enjoy it.

Mark and Allison
Thanks Mark and Allison for sharing your pilgrimage, truely loved every second of it. Take care. Tony

DowtyCamino

Camino(s) past & future
May-July (2014),
May-July (2017)
Thanks Tony. It was a work of love.
As an update, we just finished uploading the closed-captioning text so YouTube will offer cc in any of a hundred languages. Technology..wow!

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) portugues(2013)San Salvador (2017)

We hope you enjoy it.

Mark and Allison
I have just looked at your introduction. Looking good!

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 187 24.6%