• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

November camino

frank john

Time of past OR future Camino
October 2016
October-November 2024
Hi All.
Just wondering if a Camino in November is doable in terms of options for hotels and pensions. It’s not Winter but the season is definitely different from when I walked in September/October. Not worried about weather but about accommodations.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Yes it is very doable. I do it every year for the last 4 caminos. Just call ahead to make sure your albergue is open. I do not stay in hotels or pensions unless it is absolutely necessary. I am sure just calling you will get that information. As you get closer to Christmas more places will be closed. Just do a little planning. No website or app is 100% accurate in when an establishment is open or closed. It is not their fault as owners close when they can be tired, or have a family situation or a host of other reasons. Use as many resources as you can, Gronze.com/Wise Pilgrim/Buen Camino to get as many options as possible. Use Booking also but do the owners a favor and call directly for a reservation as that saves them the 15% commission. Also just because Bookings show sold out it does not mean the hotel doesn't have availability. Sometimes they even offer pilgrim discounts I am told and in the Gronze.com it may mention it too.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

This is only my opinion and suggestion and if you don't agree or like it that is fine and dandy. It will not bother me in the least. For days we have been seeing posts about too many pilgrims...
Been back for a week from the Camono Primitivo, my heart is full of overwhelming gratefulness for this experience, but also full of disappointment. On one side, I enjoyed a beautiful and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back