• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Nun on a bike...

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Not to be disrespectful, but this nun reminds me of the 'wicked witch of the east' biking with Toto in her basket in "The Wizard of Oz"!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
here is a nun's bike... but where is the nun? As she can't yet bi-locate, she is off camera. She doesn't do selfies. She does take the bike for a trip on the train, then rides home.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Fabulous videos! What a hoot.

here is a nun's bike... but where is the nun?View attachment 39241View attachment 39242 As she can't yet bi-locate, she is off camera. She doesn't do selfies. She does take the bike for a trip on the train, then rides home.

I wish I had met this nun during my schoolyears at the " Holy Sepulchre ". I am sure she brought light and humour in the classes.

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I wish I had met this nun during my schoolyears at the " Holy Sepulchre ". I am sure she brought light and humour in the classes.
Whether I give it or not, I still get that, Sabine. Although retired, I still do a wee bit of teaching, and it is a wonderful privilege, genuinely. I work with ad\ults who have literacy issues.

Whether I give it or not, I still get that, Sabine. Although retired, I still do a wee bit of teaching, and it is a wonderful privilege, genuinely. I work with ad\ults who have literacy issues.

Oh Kirkie ! I can imagine that you see it as a privilege. It must be so rewarding observing how people can explore a new world : not just " words " but a door to more information, more knowledge and more self empowerment.

Most read last week in this forum