Oatmeal

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

AGW1

May 15, 2011
Thanks for the reply. Once at a bed and breakfast I enquired if I could have oatmeal in the morning. I asked if that was possible, if they made it. Sure, they replied, it's available. We make it every morning for the dog. :)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Steve.Belfast

Jul 31, 2009
Oats(or porridge): In England a grain that is fed to horses, and in Scotland to people...
Which is why England has such fine horses and Scotland has such fine people.

This was an exchange between Dr Johnson and his Scottish biographer, Samuel Boswell. Credit where credit's due.

Nov 1, 2008
Portland, Oregon
www.caminosantiago2.blogspot.com
Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
Steve.Belfast said:
Oats(or porridge): In England a grain that is fed to horses, and in Scotland to people...
Which is why England has such fine horses and Scotland has such fine people.

:::laughing:: I like that one!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

As I walked to Calzadilla de la Cueza today (long straight road), probably prompted by noisy torch-bearing pilgrims who got up at 4:20am (5 o’clock is bad enough, but seriously? We couldn’t leave...
Hi all, just a quickie, Has anyone else noticed that the older you get, the larger the ratio of medication: kit you carry in your rucksack? This time round it appears to be around 60% walking...
The Holy See has published details concerning the 2025 Roman Jubilee of Hope here : https://www.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/bulls/documents/20240509_spes-non-confundit_bolla-giubileo2025.html...
Hi Guys. I plan to walk the Camino (811km) next spring. I need suggestions from pilgrims who have walked and are still walking the Camino this April. How was the weather? Did you have too many...
Can someone put together a calendar of holidays in Spain for pilgrims to use as part of their planning? I’ve never gotten stuck, but it seems that, once or twice, posters are caught trying to...
I'm at the airport, suddenly being nostalgic. If you had to choose one sello as your most valuable, why would it be that one? Could be a religious or spiritual experience, the people you met...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides