• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Off Season Baggage Transfer

NMcKiernan

Time of past OR future Camino
February 2023
Hola!
I’m beginning my first CP on Feb 18, and after lots of research and planning I’m now just learning that the baggage transfer companies are not operating till March or April. The Camino will provide - I hope. I would like the last section of my Camino (Tui to SdC) to be with a baggage transfer service. Anyone able to advise? Buen Camino!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
You may be able to do a private taxi hire, but it will be more expensive. The only bag transfer that I am aware of is on the CF from Sarria in the winter months.

NMcKiernan,

Whar date do you anticipate arriving in Tui? Perhaps you might contact TuiTrans by email and see what they suggest.

Good luck and Bom caminho!

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Have you checked out the Spanish postal Service - Correos. I think they cover the Spanish part of CP.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
November 2019 last 100 kms on Camino Sanabres three Spanish, one Irish, and me had our bags transferred.

The Spanish pilgrims arranged everything.

Ask the volunteers at albergue they may have information to assist you.

Bom Caminho.

Most read last week in this forum