• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Orisson Albergue

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
.....And 5 euros for the ticket for the lunch sandwich the next day. No ticket ...no lunch!! But nevertheless the best introduction to the Camino and the pilgrim’s family for the next month! Loved the ‘Steptoe and son’ shower routine which was an absolutely invaluable experience!

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
And the coffee bowls with no handles.

Don't forget, you are still in France: Traditionally you drink your "Café au lait" from a "bol" (that is what the French call these coffee mugs without handles).

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Is there Albergue open in Nov during the journey of Orisson?

I
I encountered these bowls all over the LePuy route in the gites at breakfast. They were quite large and wide like American cereal bowls, so the coffee got cold really fast...I was not a fan.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I

I encountered these bowls all over the LePuy route in the gites at breakfast. They were quite large and wide like American cereal bowls, so the coffee got cold really fast...I was not a fan.
They’re the traditional ‘bols’ for breakfast in France. We like them

They’re the traditional ‘bols’ for breakfast in France. We like them
I like my mugs with handles...fun to drink from and you only need to use one hand, not both! That said, I love France and will happily put up with 'bols'!

That route is closed in November so pilgrim accommodation is closed. The route via Valcarlos has accommodation in Valcarlos and Arneguy.
Thank you very much. Useful advise

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum