• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pamplona to SJPP - April 27, 2022

Cliff175

Time of past OR future Camino
April / May Camino Frances 2013
Portuguese Camino May of 2014
St. jean to pomplona, - Santander to Oviedo, SAN Salvador to Leon , to Santiago in 2015
2017 March -- VDLP Seville to Santiago
Pamplona to SJPP April 27 I'm arriving by bus 13:30 ,,

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Pamplona to SJPP April 27 I'm arriving by bus 13:30 ,,
I shared a taxi to Roncevalles and then hitched a lift to St SJPP - very easy by yourself, although I was picked up by and older French couple with no English and I am useless in any language! Arrived and was elated to be finally at the start of my first Camino (2007)

Yea < I'm thinking of hitch hiking, if I have to. I could start in Pamplona but going over the mountain is special.. Thank You for the suggestion,
I went to Austrail on R& R for a week from viet nam, Sydney, great city, wonderful people.
Thanks for your suggestion
Cliff

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
You will probably see other pilgrims on the plane,,,ask around , I was able to get 3 other pilgrims we split the taxi to st Jean- app 20 each. Could be little more now but was worth it. Didn’t have to schedule a shuttle

Yea < I'm thinking of hitch hiking, if I have to. I could start in Pamplona but going over the mountain is special.. Thank You for the suggestion,
I went to Austrail on R& R for a week from viet nam, Sydney, great city, wonderful people.
Thanks for your suggestion
Cliff
Have you heard of a ride sharing service, Blabla cars? I used it a couple of years ago to get to the start of my Camino from the airport. Wonderful introduction to a country, cheap and convenient.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I am landing in Pamplona at 13:00. Do you want to share a ride?
Thanks for your invitation but I'm flying into Biarritz and then already booked train and bus in to SJPdP.
Might see you there.
Buen Camino

You will probably see other pilgrims on the plane,,,ask around , I was able to get 3 other pilgrims we split the taxi to st Jean- app 20 each. Could be little more now but was worth it. Didn’t have to schedule a shuttle
I am landing at 13:00 if anyone wants to share a ride

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I am landing in Pamplona at 13:00. Do you want to share a ride?
I’m arriving at bus station at 1230,,,
Looks like airport is 20 minute ride to bus station…. I have contacted a ride service,,, 100 euro to st jean,, we can split,,, maybe we can have other pilgrims by the time comes,,, I’ll contact them ,, maybe pick me up at bus station then you at airport,? How does that sound?
Do you have reservations in st jean for the night of the 27? I haven’t,, wasn’t sure if I’d be going,,,,, let me know your thoughts,,
Thanks
Cliff

I’m arriving at bus station at 1230,,,
Looks like airport is 20 minute ride to bus station…. I have contacted a ride service,,, 100 euro to st jean,, we can split,,, maybe we can have other pilgrims by the time comes,,, I’ll contact them ,, maybe pick me up at bus station then you at airport,? How does that sound?
Do you have reservations in st jean for the night of the 27? I haven’t,, wasn’t sure if I’d be going,,,,, let me know your thoughts,,
Thanks
Cliff
Your proposal sounds good if airport is on the way to SJPdP. If not, I can get a ride to bus stop. I was also planning to check for other pilgrims in flight that could share a ride. I have reservations at SJPdP at Gite Bidean

Your proposal sounds good if airport is on the way to SJPdP. If not, I can get a ride to bus stop. I was also planning to check for other pilgrims in flight that could share a ride. I have reservations at SJPdP at Gite Bidean
I emailed taxi company,, asked if they can pick us up at the two locations,
Also asked how many pilgrims they can transport in the vehicle,, I’ll let you know what they tell me. Couple more pilgrims would be good to share the cost. I booked a place in St. Jean, also.
I’ll let you know what the taxi company tells me,,
Keep in touch
Cliff

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I emailed taxi company,, asked if they can pick us up at the two locations,
Also asked how many pilgrims they can transport in the vehicle,, I’ll let you know what they tell me. Couple more pilgrims would be good to share the cost. I booked a place in St. Jean, also.
I’ll let you know what the taxi company tells me,,
Keep in touch
Cliff
đź‘Ť Sam

Most read last week in this forum

Hi guys, I need help because I don’t know where else to turn. I arranged luggage transport from Paris to Santiago with casa Ivar. They gave me an invoice, shipping label, everything. I left it at...
For those who might want to transport a bag, here are the envelopes of two companies. The envelopes can be found at most places to stay along the Camino. Fill out the info and slip the money in...
Flying to MAD from the US. After I clear customs, can I remain airside to get to my connecting flight to SdC or do I have to exit to groundside and go back through security in the Domestic...
Hello from NY! I am booking some accommodations with booking.com and an offer on their site for a free airport shuttle just came up so I booked it. This is the below confirmation. I am entirely...
I am trying to book a train from Santiago to Madrid on 7 May and find that all trains are full and also for about the preceding 3 or 4 days. If I go directly to the train station when I arrive...
I'm flying to Madrid on Saturday evening, and then catching a train from Madrid ChamartĂ­n early on Sunday morning. To those who have been to both, is it better to spend the night in the airport or...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back