My plans for a mid sept start have been thrown into doubt. I now see that to get back to the UK I must have a negative test to be able to get on the plane home. My plan was to walk into SDC and then catch a booked flight out the next day. I cant see a way how I can get a test whilst always walking that will allow me to get on that plane. Is the only solution to commit to staying in SDC for a couple of days and await the result of the test if taken there?