• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim office SJPP - opening hours

brothersamuel

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2007, Primitivo 2023, ??? 2024
Hello!
I'm planning my route to SJPP in middle September (from Prague via Paris) and I'd like to find out, wheter is any possibility of getting a pilgrim "credencial" in the evening - after arriving to SJPP just before 8 PM (or next day early in the morning)...
Thanks for answers...

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Credential in St Jean

The pilgrims office in St Jean is open from 7h30 to 12h30 and then from 13h30 to 22h00

Thank you for the information regarding opening hours - just wondering though - what about Saturday and Sundays?
JO

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi all
I just received a message back from the pilgrim office and they are open on all days for those hours.
Jo

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Thanks for passing that on Jo - that is good to know. They work very hard in that office and are an enthusiastic bunch.

Thanks guys.
That was a very important information for me.
I'll arrive in SJPP on April 10 at about 7.30 pm and I thought I need to wait till late morning to obtain my credential.
Andrzej

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi I am sitting here at Villambistia - a new private alberque on the way from Belorado to St Juan de Ortega. It is so clean and lovely. The man running the place is from Brasil, but his parents were Italian. The place to stay is 5 Euro and it has internet access Just lovely.
Jo

Most read last week in this forum