• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Planning Your Camino by Beverley Robson

Beverley

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2009, Camino Portuguese 2010, Del Norte 2011, Pamplona to Burgos and Santiago to Finnesterra 2012
Hi all, my book is designed to inform the "first-time" pligrim of all that is needed to plan for the first Camino. I have sold over 200 in the Toronto area and have had great feedback. You can pm me if you want a copy sent to you or it is available on Amazon both hard copy and electronic e-book.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I have read Bev's book and it is a little gem!
Its not a large book but has a lot of information packed into 60 pages which include a few photographs to whet the appetite.
It reads like an enthusiastic, best friend telling you about her experiences on the Camino and sharing advice on how to prepare for yours.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.