• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Please read this about Bed Bugs

What about october, november? Should I do something to prevent their presence during fall? Thanks!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Bed bugs are a reality on the Camino and they turn up (like pilgrims and actually mostly transported by pilgrims) where they want. Sorry, but there isn't a 100% proof way to escape them. Buen Camino sin chinches, SY

I like the bit about blowtorches! Can they go in the hold with yer poles? Methinks it will have to be suspended animation for me and woken up on arrival at Santiago! I think that is how I arrived in the past anyway!

Yours aye,

The malingerer!

What about october, november? Should I do something to prevent their presence during fall? Thanks!
Are you wondering about the likelihood of a BB encounter on the Camino or in your transit Hotel or your flight cabin? BB's occur wherever we do and wherever rigorous controls are not applied. That said the short and simple answer to your question is "Yes".

There is plenty of sound advice on avoidance on this forum. Prevention? They've been our constant companions since we climbed down from the trees. (And they were probably with us even then).

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum