• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Posting belongings from UK or Porto to Santiago

LuisaR

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
Hi,

I am walking Porto - Santiago this summer.
Please could somebody give me advice on how I can:
1.) Post some belongings from the UK to Santiago and collect them 2 (ish) weeks later when I reach Santiago from Porto.
OR
2.) Post belongings from Porto to Santiago and collect them on arrival in Santiago a couple of weeks later.

Thanks very much!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
LuisaR,
Check out this earlier thread for various possibilities re shipping from Portugal to Santiago.

Happy planning and Bom caminho!

This one is worth a look but there will be others. You'll want their Global Service then store at Ivar's

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I would consult @ivar who runs this forum. You want to make sure that your items won't get hung up in customs since you are crossing country borders.

Here's a more recent thread

And here's my post from that thread

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum