• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Preparing for 2025

andyt

Time of past OR future Camino
May/Jun 2025
Hi I just joined and will be doing a solo walk from SJPP to Finisterre in May Jun 2025... long time to go yet but VV excited ... will be finalising dates and flights from Canberra as soon as possible.

say hi!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi I just joined and will be doing a solo walk from SJPP to Finisterre in May Jun 2025... long time to go yet but VV excited ... will be finalising dates and flights from Canberra as soon as possible.

say hi!
Go Auzzie! Have a blast.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
If you can, go in the latter part of May. The first two weeks of May are very busy for pilgrims starting from St Jean Pied de Port

If you can, go in the latter part of May. The first two weeks of May are very busy for pilgrims starting from St Jean Pied de Port
my plan is to arrive in France during the last week of May... spend a couple of days by the coast (Bayonne?)... then maybe start the walk on 1st June

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
PS I am going to take my time... smell the roses... savour every experience and every connection... sometimes in mixed dorms.. sometimes bunking alone... depending on the mood.

I intend that everything I do will enhance the experience and strengthen the memory... live for each day ... every day.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone I am new to the forum starting our Camino in September this year. Hubby and I are doing this pilgrimage as a reconnection to each other having raised three beautiful girls starting...
I hope I can put this here, please advise and remove if I can’t. A friend of a friend just finished the VDLP end of march and he realized he lost his whole passport (the one with the Camino...
Male 61 years old, single and after a major unexpected change in my life I need a solo trip to figure out some life. I also hope to possibly get some direction. I have never traveled alone but...
I have just come back from Santiago de Compostella after another Camino. I left behind a small Elecronic Tablet in the Airport. It has been located and is held in the Airport lost property office...
Since 2009 I run a small hotel with bar and vegetarian restaurant on the camino francés. It was a dream come true when we could buy this house and in 2 years we restored it into a hotel with 3...
Hi, I'm Luis from Tijuana MX. Currently living in San Diego Ca. I'm new in this forum , pilgrims on the camino recommended this forum. Traveling my wife and I from Villamayor de Monjardin to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.