• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Private accommodation Quinta das Leiras in Rubiães

Rainerbernd

Time of past OR future Camino
On St James ways since 1971
Olá,

There is a nice private accommodation in Rubiães, Quinta das Leiras. It´s situated about 550 m before the Albergue and it´s on your way. Very comfortable, with swimming pool.
A heavy breakfast is included, also the shuttle service to the restaurant in the evenings. The price is between 24 € and 27 €.

If you want to stay there, please give Helmut or Heidi Henningsen a call in advance.
Phone: +351 967 813 689 and have a look: http://www.quintadaleiras.com/en-gb/
You can also book on their website.

For all pilgrims who have red the first post , I made a mistake because I wrote their number in Germany, starting with a +49...... Now, it´s correct.

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
FYI: Quintas das Leiras can also be reserved in advance on Booking.com. I stayed there on my recently completed pilgrimage from Lisbon to Santiago.

Heidi and Helmut are wonderful hosts. Their home is impeccable and very comfortable. I particularly liked standing in front of the wood burning stove after arriving in the rain.

If you have opportunity, do stay there. They are the final stop before Valencia / Tui.

I hope this helps.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back