Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Proetry and photos: The Walk to Santiago

Vikram

You can look through, comment on and/or buy "The Walk to Santiago" at http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/900061

Reviewers´ comments:

"An incandescent account of one man´s spiritual journey along the route to Santiago de Compostela. It effortlessly opens up the reader to see the majesty of their own soul. The writer’s gift is his generosity to show us that it is our humanity, are perceived failures, our history, our love, our fears and our desires for the future that make us the unique, yet ultimately connected souls that we are. All of us are on our own journey to self actualisation. All of us will eventually come face to face with ourselves and our God. Highly recommended."

"Far more than a travelogue, this is also a poem that takes me on a metaphysical journey through spiritual landscapes. Reading it, I am confronted with my own demons, my own endless worries about past sins and potential disasters in the future. The book is not so much about Santiago, and I am reminded that the walk through life itself is my destination. If only for the few hours I spend reading the book, I arrive with every new page. I recommend this book to everyone!"

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances