This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Public display- Chantada.

Ribeirasacra

Time of past OR future Camino
the highway
At the recent wine festival in Chantada it was good to see that the Camino de Invierno being publicised. Unfortunately when I was there no one was attending the display area.

Photo attached of display.

Attachments

• caminoInvierno.gif
    244.3 KB · Views: 516
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi, ribeirasacra,

Well, it certainly looks like someone is making a huge effort to generate interest in the Camino de Invierno. I have heard from some Spanish friends that the interest is definitely growing among the Spanis pilgrim community. Just based on what I see over in Portugal on the Lisbon-Porto segment, community buy-in is such a crucial component. I don't know if they're doing this, but the friends' groups could provide a lot of impetus to the growth of the Invierno by organizing short walks to introduce the community to the route.

I personally know of four people who are planning to walk the Invierno this year, if anyone wants an endorsement, just contact me! It is a beautiful walk. Buen camino, Laurie

Most read last week in this forum