• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Question about the forum

trecile

Staff member
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Norte, Salvador, Primitivo, Portuguese
I have "followed" several members. Is there a way to see who (if anyone) is following me?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Tab the icon with your avatar .
Than tab your name .
And than you tab about and there you will find what you are looking fore.

Wish you well , Peter .

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
‘following ‘ further on this topic.
I have wondered what it ‘does ‘??
Apart from being able to look up who you are ‘following’ and who follows you ..can the forum alert you to posts made by those you follow?
Note: as I usually access the forum on my iPhone which has a more restricted or simple view ., I thought I may be missing something.

@ivar ??

Annie

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Can you imagine @trecile is FOLLOWING me, I just found that out with her instructions

@trecile just for your knowledge, I'm sitting right now, not walking, no need to follow
I don't even remember when or why I started "following" you. Probably just thought anyone named KinkyOne was worth following.

I just checked to see who is following me, and I found someone that I met on the Camino this year!

If you tab on your profile icon and the go to “newsfeed”, it will give you the latest posts by those you chose to follow. I never seem to use it but it’s a nice feature if you want see what a favorite forum member has said lately.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
If you tab on your profile icon and the go to “newsfeed”, it will give you the latest posts by those you chose to follow. I never seem to use it but it’s a nice feature if you want see what a favorite forum member has said lately.
Well I never ....!!!
It does have a function after all.
Thankyou so much for that @alaskadiver
I’ve been wondering this for years and others have asked me same question.
Annie

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum