• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

questions about flighs

Magnara

Maggie Ramsay
Time of past OR future Camino
Santiago de Compostela (2005) Via Francigena (2010) Le Puy to St Jean (2014)
Hello to all you lovely people.

I've got lots of questions about flights. I was interested to read Barbaraj45's comment about the discount on flights at the end of your journey for pilgrims. Is this just between S de C and another city within Spain? Or could I use it to fly S de C to London?

How far ahead is it possible to book tickets with Ryanair? And how far ahead it is advisable to do so? Does it make it cheaper to book well in advance?

I'll be flying Stansted to Biarritz. If I fly into Heathrow at 6.30am what would be a sensible time to expect to be able to catch a flight from Stansted, taking the Stansted Express?
Thanks
Magnara

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Iberia no longer fly SdC to London; you would have to go via Madrid which would be far more expensive than Ryanair. See ryanair.com for details of their prices. If you book in advance and travel off-peak, then you should get a good price. If you can't get a cheap fare for the time you want to travel, try Iberia Heathrow-A Coruna and then the bus to/from SdC (or alternatively walk along the Camino Ingles).

For LHR-STN, bus is probably easier as you don't have to change, though be aware they can be delayed by traffic. http://www.nationalexpress.com/

Most read last week in this forum