• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Recommendations for alburgue in SJPP in November

Andrewere

I'll be arriving in SJPP tomorrow evening. Does anyone have a recommendation for an alburgue/hostal?

Thanks,

Andrew.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi Andrew

Everyone I met raved about L'Esprit de (du?) Chemin, which is across the road from the pilgrim office in SJPP. I don't know whether it's open or about availability this time of year. I was sent to an albergue above a bar called Zumarpeta, which was really nice - single beds rather than bunks, each with their own light and run by a nice couple.

The pilgrim office will advise you.

Buen Camino!

Keith

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
L'Esprit is closed, but the municipal albergue is open all year. Check with the Pilgrim Office. For hotels and rooms, check with the Pilgrim Office or the Tourist Office, if it is open when you arrive.

Buen Camino.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum