Reluctant Husband

senora1

Jun 28, 2012
If you were here 7 years ago you may have seen my post, I was planning my first Camino and my husband was being difficult. He didn’t want me to go alone, yet he didn’t want to go either. I got lots of encouragement, especially Rebekah in Moratino. When we finished in Santiago we both agreed it was one of the best things we have done. Well I have bad knees so can’t walk very well but I think I can do it by bike. We fly out from LAX tomorrow, planning to leave from Roncesvalles Sunday September 1st. So once again Ralph doesn’t want to go!! If you see us, please say hola. And prayers are appreciated. Ultreia

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

nycwalking

Veteran Member
Aug 19, 2008
Los Angeles for now. Next?
Time of past OR future Camino
CF: 2001, 02, 04, 14. Ourense to Santiago 2019.
Leaving Los Angeles.

Been warm here.

Good prep for this camino.

Buen camino.

I reread this post.

Sometimes I am a bit too cryptic.

Buen camino to OP!

My next camino is: Asap.

p.s. The edit function would not function. Ergo, reason for this post.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Apologies if this topic has been covered before. I’m interested in the earliest/recommended date someone can reserve the following services: 1) flights 2) inter-city buses 3) train (e.g...
I have a bad knee and have to be very careful about walking both up and down hills, mostly down, would the Central route be much different than the Litoral route? Where is the last place to change...
Hello all fellow pilgrims! To celebrate my 70th birthday I'll be following the Frances path from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. Really excited abut the journey for me starting...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
Hi Camino Family, I am travelling from Australia to start the Le Puy Camino May 27th 2024. If there is anyone else planning on walking around this time, it would be great to connect. I speak...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.