• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ride share from Pamplona to SJPdP on May 2, 2023

nchiker

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi, My name is Marcy. I wish to share a ride to SJPdP on May 2nd. I am arriving at the train station in Pamplona early afternoon. Anyone interested, please leave a message. Buen Camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi, My name is Marcy. I wish to share a ride to SJPdP on May 2nd. I am arriving at the train station in Pamplona early afternoon. Anyone interested, please leave a message. Buen Camino.
Good evening Marcy,

I will be arriving in Madrid the morning of 5/2 and making my way to Pamplona and then SJPdP. If the timing works, I’d love to share a taxi.

Tracy

Good evening, Tracy
That sounds great. I am also flying into Madrid on May 2nd with early arrival. First available train for me to Pamplona leaves around 10:30. Hope it works out to share a taxi as well.

Marcy

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Good day Marcy,

I am wondering if you've booked your train to Pamplona? I land in Madrid at 8:30am and am trying to decide between a train or flying into Pamplona. Are you using Rome2Rio to book? I'm making it more difficult than it needs to be!

Good day Marcy,

I am wondering if you've booked your train to Pamplona? I land in Madrid at 8:30am and am trying to decide between a train or flying into Pamplona. Are you using Rome2Rio to book? I'm making it more difficult than it needs to be!
Good evening, Tracy

Yes, I did reserve my train ticket to Pamplona. I used thetrainline.com website to purchase my ticket.
Train details: direct to Pamplona - no stops
Leaves Madrid Atocha train station @ 10:35AM
Arrives Pamplona/Iruna train station @ 13:46PM
From research I have done, it's about 35 minutes from Madrid airport to Madrid train station. Suggest being to train station 30 minutes before departure even if have a train ticket. My flight arrives in Madrid at 6:40 AM so I have time to get thru customs and have time to make connections over to the train station. Do you think it will be a little tight for yourself to meet the train schedule with your arrival at 8:30AM? What is the flight schedule like from Madrid to Pamplona? Just let me know.

The taxi website I have been using for information is taxipamplona.com. Company name for service from Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port is Teletaxi San Fermin. They pickup at either Pamplona train station or airport. Earliest they take reservations is 30 days in advance. We have some time to make those arrangements for taxi. I am flexible on which location we meet at to catch the taxi if you end up flying to Pamplona.

Here is the link for the train information: https://www.thetrainline.com/book/r...lectedOutward=rlGqkf1bD2k=:tD0F/QrVgyA=:First

Marcy

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Good evening, Tracy

Yes, I did reserve my train ticket to Pamplona. I used thetrainline.com website to purchase my ticket.
Train details: direct to Pamplona - no stops
Leaves Madrid Atocha train station @ 10:35AM
Arrives Pamplona/Iruna train station @ 13:46PM
From research I have done, it's about 35 minutes from Madrid airport to Madrid train station. Suggest being to train station 30 minutes before departure even if have a train ticket. My flight arrives in Madrid at 6:40 AM so I have time to get thru customs and have time to make connections over to the train station. Do you think it will be a little tight for yourself to meet the train schedule with your arrival at 8:30AM? What is the flight schedule like from Madrid to Pamplona? Just let me know.

The taxi website I have been using for information is taxipamplona.com. Company name for service from Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port is Teletaxi San Fermin. They pickup at either Pamplona train station or airport. Earliest they take reservations is 30 days in advance. We have some time to make those arrangements for taxi. I am flexible on which location we meet at to catch the taxi if you end up flying to Pamplona.

Here is the link for the train information: https://www.thetrainline.com/book/results?origin=f8ba39eb1f8cb95a9ec1b0070d9c0a4d&destination=4e139b1c9606fb723c6c91f5ab282209&outwardDate=2023-05-02T06:00:00&outwardDateType=departAfter&journeySearchType=single&passengers[]=1996-03-06|ec710e02-6199-4846-b237-3f8c0f5a6b13&directSearch=false&selectedOutward=rlGqkf1bD2k=:tD0F/QrVgyA=:First

Marcy
Good afternoon, Tracy
Just checking in. Did you receive my response to your question about train reservations from Madrid to Pamplona? I sent on Mar 6th. It was a bit confusing because when I responded from my laptop, it used my old account (Marcy20) and I don’t have access to the associated email for notification of response. I am responding from my iPhone with the proper email notification link.

FYI - I can cancel my train ticket with minimal surcharge. Flying to Pamplona maybe easier and arrives at approximately same time as train. Just let me know.
Marcy

Good afternoon, Tracy
Just checking in. Did you receive my response to your question about train reservations from Madrid to Pamplona? I sent on Mar 6th. It was a bit confusing because when I responded from my laptop, it used my old account (Marcy20) and I don’t have access to the associated email for notification of response. I am responding from my iPhone with the proper email notification link.

FYI - I can cancel my train ticket with minimal surcharge. Flying to Pamplona maybe easier and arrives at approximately same time as train. Just let me know.
Marcy
Good evening Marcy!

I ended up booking an Iberia flight from Madrid to Pamplona landing there at 1:25 on 5/2. Hopefully that timing works - I landed too late to get a decent train or bus.

Good evening Marcy!

I ended up booking an Iberia flight from Madrid to Pamplona landing there at 1:25 on 5/2. Hopefully that timing works - I landed too late to get a decent train or bus.
Good evening, Tracy
Thanks for the response. I cancelled my train ticket. I booked the same flight on Iberia to arrive in Pamplona at 1:25 on 5/2.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Good evening Marcy,

I will be arriving in Madrid the morning of 5/2 and making my way to Pamplona and then SJPdP. If the timing works, I’d love to share a taxi.

Tracy
Marcy
I am arriving Pamplona on Aug 22 and looking for taxi ride to SJPdP. Do you remember who you used?

Teletaxi San Fermin
I used their website to book my reservation. Our pickup point was at the Pamplona airport. I believe they pickup at Pamplona train station as well.

Buen camino
Marcy

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Teletaxi San Fermin
I used their website to book my reservation. Our pickup point was at the Pamplona airport. I believe they pickup at Pamplona train station as well.

Buen camino
Marcy

Most read last week in this forum

I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Warning for those flying in to France -- there's a strike tomorrow April 25th, which likely will NOT prevent flying in or out of the country on international flights, but is very likely to affect...
I am flying to Santiago via Dublin and have about a 10 hour layover. I arrive 0830 and my flight on Ryanair is not till 1930. Any suggestions on how I can spend my time? Is it practical to go...
A friend due to walk from Sarria to SdC next month is now injured still wants to go along with group walking. Any advice on transport options for him to go from Stage to Stage. All options...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back